fair priced exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fair priced exotics

Could someone recommend a good priced place to kill rams, preferably by spot and stalk?

Dirty, You can hunt rams on just about any ranch. BarE, chambers, hunts, bugscuffle, boazmans, north texas outfitters, jp bowhunting, and the ram capital of texas Thompson Temple.

Comment

If you want to spot and stalk rams book a hunt with Thompson Temple. I went last september and had an awesome time. I stalked and killed a gold medal catalina.

Comment

where are you located at ? I know of 2 places that you can go, one is in Commanche, and the other is in Trent (30 minutes west of Abilene). The one in Commanche has a ram/hog package for $525, and the other can be hunted for less than $400, ram only, but includes lodging.

Comment

one more is the busy b ranch in jefferson. they have good prices and lots of rams. www.busybranch.com

Comment

Got to say for spot and stalk Keithjohnsoutdoors is hard to beat.

Comment

Sweetwater creek in decatur

Comment

Keith Johns Outdoors. Enough Said.

Comment

I don't think anyone beats Thompson Temple on numbers and price.

It's a neat place to hunt.

Todd

Comment

He doesn't have a lot of rams, mostly a bunch of axis, blackbuck, and aoudad. A few Dall. But the Smart Ranch is as bout as cheap as it gets. And it was a great time. Had chances at animals every hunt. Got to bring your own food though and make sure you bring towels

Comment

I'll second Thompson Temples place...been 3 times and have two more hunts booked this year.

Comment

go with TT i have been 8 times it ROCKS

Comment

Last edited by KZ; 02-24-2008, 08:59 PM. Reason: www

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X