Best Place?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Place?????

I was wondering what yalls opinion was on the best place to deer hunt.Im looking for something reasonably priced, somewhere in the $150/$200 a day range.It doesnt matter where it is in texas. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Good luck! I haven't found a place to hunt deer on a daily basis for under $1500.00 for a 2 day hunt and only included 1 deer. Alot easier to find a lease...but I can't find one of those either.

Comment

Try the Lincoln Ranch.

Comment

www.mattsfamilyorchard.com well what are you looking to kill doe? spike? big buck?

Comment

This link might work better.

Matt Family Orchard has figs, pears, jujube, asian pear, blackberry, persimmon, a pumpkin patch, archery, bow hunting and more!

Comment

I highly recommend www.firstpointbowhunting.com

Comment

I second the Lincoln Ranch. They have some awesome deer and is a blast to hunt there.

Comment

Hey txbowkill, where is the orchard place, and how is the hunting?

Comment

Matts is in Tomball, TX. Small place. 75 acres I think. Archery only. Good hog hunting. I have seen deer, nothing big. Mr Matt is a super nice guy. He high fenced his orchard tryin to keep the pigs and deer out.

Comment

Working...
                  X