Kuenstler Ram Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuenstler Ram Hunts

Anybody have experience hunting with Trey?
    I've seen some nice rams at his ranch an I even talked with him last week. Sounds like he has a ton of Javelina on his property too. But in another post I hear mixed reviews of his Ranch.

If I'm driving 23 hours to come down an hunt.... I want to make sure I'm going somewhere nice.
    Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You might try posting on this site also.
    The original Texas Hunting Forum - discuss deer, quail, duck, goose, turkey, hog and everything else we hunt in Texas, buy and sell in the classifieds or just shoot the bull with like minded folks!

Comment

Sounds like he has great rams at a great price, but maybe a small enclosure.

Comment

Ttt.

Comment

I hunted there in June of this year. Trey has a great operation. Lots of hogs and other animals on that place. I will prolly try and go back this fall if time permits but for sure in the spring and again in the summer next year. Highly recommend him to anybody.
          have any questions feel free to pm me.

Comment

Barjdayhunts.com

Comment

I have tried messaging Trey several times about booking a hunt.... he constantly has nice looking rams posted to his Facebook page but has yet to reply to any one of my messages....
              I think it's time to move on.

Comment

Finally had Trey contact me about booking a hunt. He has answered all my questions.
                Looks like a nice place but for his cost I think I will go with Skyler.
                Has anyone else had experience with Kuenstler Ram an Exotic Hunts?

Comment

Working...
                X