Hogs with Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs with Dogs

I was wanting to go hunt some hogs with dogs this summer, anybody have any suggestions?

Are you wanting to go with somebody that has dogs or wanting to run your own dogs?

Comment

I was wanting to go with someone who has dogs.

Comment

Where are you located. My friend has dogs. He is very reasonable. He also has plenty of land in texas and oklahoma. I went with him lat weekend and cought 4 hogs the smallest weighing 200 and the biggest 300. He has great dogs. Let me know if you are interested and I can get something lined up for you. It is a blast and a rush!!

Comment

I'm from NW Oklahoma but we go to S. Texas alot to hunt so anywhere around this part of the country is fine with me. I can go anytime in June or July, I've been wanting to hunt hogs like this for a long time but just haven't had the opportunity so any help would be greatly appreciated. If you could try to set something up that would be great, there will probably be two of us if thats alright.

Comment

Just drop me an email at billy.findley@alconlabs.com and give me your name and a number I can get in touch with you and I will definatley get you hooked up with him.

Comment

Working...
            X