Confirmed: There was a second shooter in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed: There was a second shooter in Las Vegas

A Metropolitan Police Department officer accidentally discharged his weapon inside the Mandalay Bay gunman’s suite the night of the Oct. 1 mass shooting, the Clark County sheriff confirmed Mo...

I bet there was a collective "pucker" in the room when that happened.

Comment

Hmm....sketchy...sounds like maybe someone got wind of another caliber being found in the room and LVPD released this to cover...

Comment

I heard about this when it first started and was listening to the live stream, which I found someone had archived, pulled it down just to have but I could have sworn when listening live that whoever was on the mic said something to the affect that one of the other officers either shot or was shot...but no mention really of that since....might have to go listen again....

Comment

Every other shooting the news is blasting every hint of a detail, motive, etc. daily for weeks. This happened a month ago and we still know absolutely nothing. I'm telling you right now they are covering up extreme incompetence or negligence on behalf of law enforcement or the Hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Hmm....sketchy...sounds like maybe someone got wind of another caliber being found in the room and LVPD released this to cover...
            I'm thinking the opposite. They tried to cover up that one of the officers screwed up until someone caught wind of it. Then they had to admit to it.

Comment

Maybe he just dropped his Sig P320.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                Definitely a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Hahaha!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

Working...
                  X