No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I haven't seen any blood spilled on this thread for the last couple weeks, so..... Looks like it's about time for me to head back out to Granger to stick a couple pigs to show yall how it's done!

Comment

Originally posted by HillCountryBowHunter View Post
      Well, I haven't seen any blood spilled on this thread for the last couple weeks, so..... Looks like it's about time for me to head back out to Granger to stick a couple pigs to show yall how it's done!
      just wait till next weekend at the xtreme hunt,that way we wont starveDONT FORGET ROLL CALL POSTED IN AROUND THE CAMPFIRE

Comment

Originally posted by HillCountryBowHunter View Post

Check your PM box. I spilled some blood last night.

Comment

huntin out at granger

Does any one ever have problems with running into people or people running into you while hunting out there.

Comment

yea all the time

Comment

Just walk on past. I was down there 15-16 Feb all by myself. Alot of fishermen but no hog huntings. My longbow remainded silent. Hope to make another trip before in greens up too much. Good luck at GRXH fellas. PC has been getting alot of pressuererI'd go across the creek or up creek and that might work out better. Stay in the open woods and out of the bloodweed.

Comment

been wanting to go hunting out there but have never been able to get anyone to go with me and check it out. guess i might just have to go by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by DLHOLDER View Post
                  been wanting to go hunting out there but have never been able to get anyone to go with me and check it out. guess i might just have to go by myself.
                  It's more effective and quieter when you are by yourself.... Until the entire pack of hogs gets after you in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by DLHOLDER View Post
                    Does any one ever have problems with running into people or people running into you while hunting out there.
                    Just a couple yahoos chasing pigs out of MY area !!!

J/King... LOL. No one that was not nice yet. But lots of people out there.

Comment

.... Until the entire pack of hogs gets after you in the dark!
                      I've figured out how to solve that problem, lets just say there are a few less dogs chasing hogs and deer around out there.

Comment

Hogs in the dark, thats what tomahawks are made for.

Comment

I was ou this afternoon. Very dry as stated in the ranger hunt thread. Saw several, closest I got was 53 yards, just to dry.

Comment

hi guys im stationed at fort hood. i have never been hog hunting. now i know where granger lake is does this public land surround granger lake. and dont worry im deployed till next year sometime so you wont have to worry about a dumb rookie messing up your spot just been reading and im curious

Comment

yes the wlma is all around the lake and river all the way to hyway 95

Comment

I wish I still lived in TX! I've heard there are hogs in NC where I live now. After reading these threads, I've got the itch!

Comment

Working...
                                X