Lane splitting on motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lane splitting on motorcycle

Was traveling on 84 today and seen a motorcycle go between two cars on the middle dotted line. I wouldn't think this would be legal. Quick Google search showed I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I didn’t realize that was legal. I see it all the time.

Comment

Not legal in Texas from what I recall

Comment

not legal in texas

Comment

I believe it’s still illegal in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            not legal in texas
            Or smart...just rolling the dice for snakes eyes... ain't worth it slow down folks.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
              Or smart...just rolling the dice for snakes eyes... ain't worth it slow down folks.
              Legal or illegal, I agree with this

Comment

I've seen some motorcycles do some really dumb stuff on the highway... and I've seen some really BAD motorcycles wrecks end up in my trauma room. No way in the world would I get on one ever again, even with the best driver in the world. Too many distracted drivers that don't pay enough attention and look twice for motorcycles...

Comment

Not legal in Texas unfortunately. Doesn’t mean that I won’t filter to the front of the light to avoid overheating in traffic when it’s 110* out. You’d be surprised how many people get p1ssed off when you roll to the front of a light and don’t realize that you’re not inconveniencing them one bit. At speed? Now that’s a stupid maneuver.

Comment

It is legal in some states, not here though.

Comment

Sure makes me jump when they do it. Makes me think for a second I’m getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                        Sure makes me jump when they do it. Makes me think for a second I’m getting hit.
                        Imagine what it does to Betty driving with her knees putting on makeup with 3 kids in the car?

Comment

Probably not legal in Texas. Even if it is it's a really bad idea. Bad idea = stupid & suicidal

Comment

Vote History (2017-01-30) Relating to the operation and movement of motorcycles on certain highways during periods of traffic congestion. [Referred to Transportation]

Comment

Illegal here as it should be. I understand at red lights but going 100 down the highway in between cars is a death wish

Comment

Working...
                              X