Colorado Springs RV Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Springs RV Park

I'm looking for an RV park in or near Colorado Springs.

So far on line Goldfield RV Park looks good but I have found that looks can be deceiving on the websites.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks.

Mike

As a teen, I spent a couple of nights at the KOA in Colorado Springs. The river backs right up to the campground. And has trout. Caught my first trout out of that river. I'm sure the campground has changed since the early 1970s. But according to Google, it still exist.
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-06-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      As a teen, I spent a couple of nights at the KOA in Fountain Colorado Springs. The river backs right up to the campground. And has trout. Caught my first trout out of that river. I'm sure the campground has changed since the early 1970s. But according to Google, it still exist.

I have spent a few days there and I think it’s a great RV Park. Good sights and swimming pool to relax in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        As a teen, I spent a couple of nights at the KOA in Colorado Springs. The river backs right up to the campground. And has trout. Caught my first trout out of that river. I'm sure the campground has changed since the early 1970s. But according to Google, it still exist.
        Yep spent about a week there in 2016. Good park and would go back there again if I'm in that area.

Comment

Working...
        X