If you had one week in Kansas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had one week in Kansas.

I secured a place to hunt in Kansas this year and was wondering if you had 7 full days in NE Kansas, what week in November would you go?

November 6-13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would think somewhere around the 5th-11th. It’s slightly later in SE Kansas but can be good those dates too when they just start roaming looking for first does. I’m saying early because it’s further North. I’m sure some NE KS guys will chime in soon. Congrats on the KS spot. Hope you draw too! Not a guarantee anymore unfortunately

Comment

I learned a valuable lesson this year been hunting southeast for years. Moved 50 miles north . I agree first week of November.

Comment

Copy that, thank y’all. I am hunting near Manhattan if that helps with geographic area.

Comment

2nd week in south central.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait for the NE Kansas guys but SE for me this pass season didn't get going till Nov 17th, and then for the next 7 days it was crazy.

Comment

We hunt eureka so you are about ninety miles north of us , our bucks were locked down 12-19. Then back looking after thanksgiving.

Comment

I’ve been hunting about 30 min west of manhattan for last 5 years I find that first week of November the best for not quite fitting hard but responding to the horns and grunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope you draw your tag. Then you can really start planning!

Comment

2nd week, maybe the 3rd

Comment

I would be there on the 11th!

Comment

The 10th is my magic day. All in all... get there during the first week and stay as long as you can.

Comment

Either first week of November.....or the week of Thanksgiving. I know you said one....but both are real good!

Comment

I would duck hunt in Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X