• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was awesome! Glad no officers were shot

Comment

awesome

Comment

Amazing calm under intense pressure. I'd of been high tailing it home for momma! Glad we have those type folks protecting us.

Comment

That seems a good way for all police chases to end.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            I guess I’m in the minority here, but I kinda have a problem with an officer shooting multiple rounds through his own windshield while in a high speed pursuit of another vehicle.

I’m glad they got the guy, but that was not the safest way to handle that imo
            Yep the safest way is to not pursue anyone especially murderers.

Comment

Glad it was a good ending. He needs to work on his mag changes though. Im sure in the heat of that, common tasks that seem elementary become harder than Japanese Arithmetic.

Comment

It was a bad time to have an empty mag.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                  Glad it was a good ending. He needs to work on his mag changes though. Im sure in the heat of that, common tasks that seem elementary become harder than Japanese Arithmetic.
                  My first thought too. He is lucky that banger didn't come flying out of the SUV slinging led. Those couple extra seconds could have cost him.

Comment

Good job one less POS in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                      It was a bad time to have an empty mag.

Yep. He was very fortunate the bad guy wasn't jumping out and returning fire.

Bad guy may have already had a few holes in him, and couldn't get out

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                        Given the scenario, some would not be able to make a mag change. I thought he kept it together very well. I have seen practical shooters completely fumble the mag or weapon with just movement thrown in. We can all practice daily and you never know how it will go down unless you have someone shooting back at ya!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          That 3:50 mark was nice to see

Comment

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Yep. He was very fortunate the bad guy wasn't jumping out and returning fire.

Bad guy may have already had a few holes in him, and couldn't get out
                              Driver had exited by mag exchange, passenger had climbed into driver seat and was about to back up towards PD vehicle. Had the driver engaged the cop during the mag exchange it could've been bad it the other cop with the shotgun wasn't present or on his game. I think it was the shotgun shot that neutralized the passenger turned driver. The original driver is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                                Driver had exited by mag exchange, passenger had climbed into driver seat and was about to back up towards PD vehicle. Had the driver engaged the cop during the mag exchange it could've been bad it the other cop with the shotgun wasn't present or on his game. I think it was the shotgun shot that neutralized the passenger turned driver. The original driver is still alive.

It took me several replays just to see the original driver exit the vehicle as tryto get in the school. Then as the Police Officer is shooting into the drivers’ side I think I heard the the one shot from the shotgun.

Comment

Working...
                                X