How much should I pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much should I pay?

I am going to Allen Samuels alliance today looking at getting a new quad cab 1500 4x4 with a hemi.. I don't know all the details but its got the painted bumper 20" wheels power windows locks.. I know it's hard to say without seeing everything but if the sticker on it is 35000 what's is a reasonable price to actually pay on something with that price tag on msrp..?? Sorry I don't have more details..

thats a sport model and a quad cab....not worth 35k imo

Comment

i just found a base model crew cab 4wd 2500 for 36k

Comment

End of year they should be making deals.If they don't knock $10 grand off the price go elsewhere.

DJ

Comment

35k for a 2012 crew cab 4wd

Comment

I'm with DJ, if you don't get $10K off the sticker walk away.

Comment

Ask for the dealer invoice then offer 5% above their cost

Comment

As the dealer for their invoice and ask for friends and family pricing plus the end of the year discounts and the factory rebates....

i bet you get that truck for 25-27k somewhere

Comment

I went and test drove a fully loaded 2013 1500 last night and they wanted 40!! Msrp was 38000.

Comment

If that Allen Samuels is anything like the one on ennis, stay away. You can find better deals and definitely don't take to there service dept. when I need parts for my dodge , Allen Samuels is usually 25-30 percent more expensive.

Comment

Ok I looked online and found a dif one still has all I care about having on it and it is 33 marked down to 30 so I was thinking 25?? http://www.allensamuelsalliance.com/...d04b6dfab8.htm

Comment

It's much harder to get dealers to knock $10k off a base model than a higher-end model.

Comment

That's a base model truck, do you want base or a little extra? And why the quad cab? You want more bed space?

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboycustom View Post
                            That's a base model truck, do you want base or a little extra? And why the quad cab? You want more bed space?
                            No I like the crew cab but I'm trying to keep the price down..

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              No I like the crew cab but I'm trying to keep the price down..

Comment

Working...
                              X