Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiteboycustom View Post
    Ask for the dealer invoice then offer 5% above their cost
    Ask for dealer invoice price minus any rebates available. No way I'd offer any money over invoice. If they won't deal with that, move on down the road. Check online before you go and also inquire about "dealer cash", that is often money they don't tell you about and the manufacturer gives them.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
      I am going to Allen Samuels alliance today looking at getting a new quad cab 1500 4x4 with a hemi.. I don't know all the details but its got the painted bumper 20" wheels power windows locks.. I know it's hard to say without seeing everything but if the sticker on it is 35000 what's is a reasonable price to actually pay on something with that price tag on msrp..?? Sorry I don't have more details..
      If you go to Hoyte Dodge in Sherman Texas Jthed is the Marketing Director and a GS member $500 over cost with no wasted haggle time. Good luck.

Comment

Brother N Law is the sales manager at Moritz, tell him Craig sent ya!

Comment

I found one for 29

Comment

[ATTACH]428454[/ATTACH]

Comment

Please pm me if interested. My good friends run Moritz Dodge in FW.

Comment

Thanks for all y'all's input I'm gonna go up there now but not commiting to anything tonight.

Comment

Coy at Patterson in Kilgore did me right. Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had, and I have always bought from my stepdad or uncle in the past !! Check to see if the company you work for has a partership with Chrysler. You get 1% over invoice PLUS all the rebates and incentives. Sticker was $50,080 and walked out at $38,339.

No BS at all. None of this, "Let me talk to my sales manager......

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Please pm me if interested. My good friends run Moritz Dodge in FW.
                    Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      Coy at Patterson in Kilgore did me right. Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had, and I have always bought from my stepdad or uncle in the past !! Check to see if the company you work for has a partership with Chrysler. You get 1% over invoice PLUS all the rebates and incentives. Sticker was $50,080 and walked out at $38,339.

No BS at all. None of this, "Let me talk to my sales manager......
                      1% over invoice ... Don't forget on the invoice is HB (hold back) and marketing money so when you buy "triple net" is the real cost to the dealer and then add your 1% or $500 also look online and you can see if the manufacture has any MPA monies ... This is program money if the dealer hits numbers.... I truly lost 8000 to sell a truck on the last hour of a program but I got an additional $52,000+ from the OEM .... Good Luck

Comment

Go to Bonham Texas they will beat anyone's price in the state!

Comment

Suggestion:
                          Wait about 3-4 months and buy one with less than 20,000 miles at less than HALF the cost. dont worry...... plenty of guys are wanting to buy RIGHT NOW and really cant afford to.

Comment

Working...
                          X