No announcement yet.

iPhone6 OR 6+ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Apple can't win. Everybody has been bitching for a bigger phone. They come out with it and people are bitching it's too big.

Comment

I was torn between the 2. Couldn't be happier with the 6plus. You adapt to the larger size quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Lol. Apple can't win. Everybody has been bitching for a bigger phone. They come out with it and people are bitching it's too big.
        Everybody?...I'm sure those asking for it liked it..

Comment

Get the + only way to go

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            All my friends who have the 6 are glad they don't have the 6+.

That's cause they don't have a 6+. I had a 6 120 gig and got rid of it a month ago and bought my wife and I 6+'s and I like it way better. I thought it would be too big but that's not the case.

Comment

Get an Android....(drops mic and walks off stage)

Comment

Now for the second question...... 16, 64 or 128gb on the 6 or 6+ ????
                I will mainly be using it for email and text and I take my share of photos.
                By the way, I will be replacing a Blackberry.......

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post

You could get by with 16....but I went 64 this time so I could quit having to delete stuff when I got too full......

Comment

I like my 6+ 64gb. I had a 6 and opted to go with the larger one.

Comment

Didn't think I would like the size of the 6 plus but I'm glad I went with it. Easily the best phone ive ever had

Comment

Originally posted by z7ex View Post
                        I was torn between the 2. Couldn't be happier with the 6plus. You adapt to the larger size quickly.
                        Thanks. That is the majority of opinions I am hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post

I went with the 64gb. Wow, coming from the blackberry you are in for a new world. no matter what iphone IMO

Comment

Under/over is 35 years old ....

Comment

My wife got the 6+. That thing is huge. The only reason I see to own one of the dang things if you like to do the facebook, twitter thing where you can see everyone else's business on a big screen. Better get some suspenders if you buy that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                                Get an Android....(drops mic and walks off stage)
                                (walks on stage to pick mic up) he said he was upgrading...

Comment

Working...
                                X