X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get on hwy 77 and watch them everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
      Yeah I get a good laugh out them too. Where else can you see three Toyota Tacos being toad piggy back by a Geo Tracker. At least they stay in the right lane.lol
      The last time I was headed to Brownsville we passed the front half of a taco in back of an S10, and it oddly caught our eye. It was the topic of discussion for the next few miles where we saw the back half of it in the bed of a Datsun. Both were 3 way convoys.

Comment

Making South America great one junk car at a time.

Comment

I live about 4hrs from the border . No shortage of them passing through here.

Comment

Originally posted by waffles View Post
            Is there that big of a shortage of cars south of the border? Starting to see alot more of the 3 car convoys heading south

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pretty simple, those cars are worth more down there than they are here. There is a lot outside Chihuahua City and it has to have over 20k cars in it, it’s simply unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing like seeing a minivan pulling a nissan sedan and a f250 with a bedfull of stuff tied down with strips from a old bedsheet.. at 3am on S.59 at 45mph.

Comment

They’ll be shot up by the end of the week.

Comment

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure

Comment

Working...
                  X