Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 College Football Prediction Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 College Football Prediction Thread!

With the first week of the CFB season quickly approaching, it's time to offer your predictions for the 2013 season!

Feel free to offer predictions for final team records and/or rankings, conference champions/standings, NC and/or final standings and individual awards.

THIS IS NOT the place to talk smack about a team, it's fans or a member's predictions posted here, no matter how absurd they may seem to you. Mods will have little tolerance for such things, including rolleye smilies.

Additionally, unless you're registration is after 8/13/13, if you don't post your preseason predictions here you will be prohibited from boasting about any team's (or member's) successes or failures after the end of the season!

While it's ok to offer predictions on certain big games to be played during the season, keep in mind there will be a separate thread in the next day or so better suited to discuss opening weekend games.

This thread will be closed before the first games next Saturday until it can be revisited at season's end.
    My Flickr Photos

Texas and A&M will win at least 5 games each ...

That should cover my boasting privileges..

Comment

Oklahoma State will beat OU

Comment

Alabama vs Ohio state for national championship

Comment

Ags with Johnny healthy and active, finish in the hunt for the crystal ball. Alabama comes to town with a plan for JF, and Satan looks dumfounded when we run the ball right up the gut for a 9 point win. Texas finishes the regular season with 4 losses and just out of the top 20, but ends the season with a 47-6 stomping of Fresno State in a bowl game which gives Bob, Chad, and Smart a healthy dose of encouragement for next season with Mack's replacement.

Comment

Texas will win the Big 12 and become a national powerhouse again!

Comment

Texas wins big 12 beats big ten team. Alabama plays Stamford for ncg.
              With out jf aggie go 2-11

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
                Ags with Johnny healthy and active, finish in the hunt for the crystal ball. Alabama comes to town with a plan for JF, and Satan looks dumfounded when we run the ball right up the gut for a 9 point win. Texas finishes the regular season with 4 losses and just out of the top 20, but ends the season with a 47-6 stomping of Fresno State in a bowl game which gives Bob, Chad, and Smart a healthy dose of encouragement for next season with Mack's replacement.
                You forgot that manziel would be inducted into the NFL hall of fame at the end of this season

Comment

I don't want to hurt any feelings, I'll keep my predictions to myself.

I think Texas gets to 10 wins as does TAMU. If they play each other in the post season, look out...

Watch out for Vandy and the return trip to The Grove.

Conference:

SEC: Bama / USCe
                  Big 12: Texas
                  PAC: UCLA / Oregon
                  B1G: tOSU / Nebraska
                  ACC: I really haven't paid attention FSU
                  Last edited by Chad C; 08-24-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

A&M will finish the season with one close loss to Alabama and stomp whoever they end up playing in a BCS bowl.

Comment

I do seriously think if Texas and Texas a&m are even semi close to same record the cotton bowl will be a happening place \m/

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                        You forgot that manziel would be inducted into the NFL hall of fame at the end of this season
                        You've obviously mistaken me for an Aggie who thinks he's innocent. Notice that my prediction is assuming he's active. If you look, you can see that I'm from Tyler, so I've known of his family for a long time. I don't see JF making it very long in the NFL, heck I'm not real sure he'll stay healthy this year. I'm just hoping. So what's your prediction for Cliff's boys?

Comment

Originally posted by FIRETX12 View Post
                          You've obviously mistaken me for an Aggie who thinks he's innocent. Notice that my prediction is assuming he's active. If you look, you can see that I'm from Tyler, so I've known of his family for a long time. I don't see JF making it very long in the NFL, heck I'm not real sure he'll stay healthy this year. I'm just hoping. So what's your prediction for Cliff's boys?
                          Have no clue. Starting true freshman quarterback, who knows. We are better off long term with Kliff than we were with tubby! Just a question, but do aggies forget that they lost heir OC, or is jm gonna call his own plays?

Comment

National championship game prediction:
                            SEC championship game winner VS. doesn't matter; the SEC championship game is considered by the media to be the de facto national championship game

Big 12 prediction
                            My beloved Longhorns will find a way to underachieve and lose to one of the Oklahoma schools much to my dismay. Texas will still win the Big 12 title.

Rest of the country:
                            Look out for Oregon. New coach but same speed and talent with more experience.

Ohio State will NOT go undefeated as they did last year. Too much pressure on a young, but talented squad to follow up last year's success.

Texas A&M will still be fun to watch but not as successful as SEC teams won't be caught off guard by Johnny Football.

Comment

Oregon State will go 9-3, finish behind Stanford and Oregon.

ASU will come out of nowhere to win the Pac-12 South for the right to be demolished by whomever wins the North. USC will win just enough games to go to a bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X