4-H Archery Gota love it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-H Archery Gota love it.

Here is my boy at his second Indoor archery tournament.

Good time was had by all.
    Attached Files

grew up shooting those and JOAD. always a fun time!

Comment

Originally posted by btn View Post
      Here is my boy at his second Indoor archery tournament.

Good time was had by all.

Comment

cool looks like fun

Comment

nice, looks fun

Comment

Awesome!! The big smile says it all.

Comment

He hasn't been shooting very long but he is starting to get the hang of it, and to give him a little nudge I made a deal with him that when he hit a "bull" i would give him a dollar. Two shots in he drills one and turns to the side finds me gives me a fist pump and a very loud CHA CHING!

Acts more like his mother every day.

Comment

I remember those days. I shot 4-h archery back in the day (7 years ago)! tell him to stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Mcvay View Post
                  I remember those days. I shot 4-h archery back in the day (7 years ago)! tell him to stick with it.
                  I have been coaching longer than that.

Wow I am getting old.

Comment

I love this pic me and the boy.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have been coaching for a while and this is the first year that i am coaching my son so i have to tell a story on him.

Usually at the indoor events that are close to us i help out by coaching the shooting line and acting as range master. That being said during my safety spill at the beginning of every tournament i ask if any one has any questions. Wouldn't you know it the only hand that goes up is the one that belongs to my child. Now my mind is going crazy as to what is going to come out of his mouth he is my son after all. Much to my suprise he did well with his question and made me very proud.

Comment

Congrats to you, takes a lot of time and dedication, I have been doing a 4h rifle group for 10years and it is still fun. We were in Manor this weekend and I had one boy that placed 2nd in archery and another won 6 medals shooting various rifle events.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                          Congrats to you, takes a lot of time and dedication, I have been doing a 4h rifle group for 10years and it is still fun. We were in Manor this weekend and I had one boy that placed 2nd in archery and another won 6 medals shooting various rifle events.
                          We were in Manor this week-end with our 4H group. Our first shoot with the newly formed club. My son took 3rd in Archery-Compound Intermediate.

We had a great time. One of our boys also meddled in BB gun and overall BB gun

Comment

It was good to meet you this weekend Bryan! That little man is going to put you in the poor house if you keep making bets like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Xspot View Post
                              It was good to meet you this weekend Bryan! That little man is going to put you in the poor house if you keep making bets like that!
                              Great to meet you to. yea money changes everything. just like his mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X