X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been enjoying this the last 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 shots of crown, 2 of seagrams and just enough coke to make it dark.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        I'm a Bloody Mary guy. I would tell you what my favorite whiskey mixed drinks are but....I don't remember. Any time whiskey gets in my system I wake up not knowing where I'm at,where my clothes are and if they're still on me they're usually soaked in urine. Hopefully my own.
        Hilarious!!

Comment

This is my mixed drink.

Comment

Don Julio silver w/ Topo Chico. maybe a little lime.

Weller over ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Dang... old thread revival. There have been some changes.

Used to be nothing but whiskey/ Diet Coke but I made a conscious decision to stop drinking DC 4 years ago. Now I’m vodka, water and various Mio adds.... or cranberry and 7-up.

Vodka-dehydrates
              Water- hydrates
              So it keeps me level in a 2 for 1[emoji23]

No kidding.

I have since quit the Canadian stuff, switched to bourbon, ice, and a splash of water.

A guy in the liquor distribution business explained to me that Canadian whiskey is nothing more than ever lest with sugar and color added to it, and those impurities make you feel worse. He said to go with straight bourbon, or scotch, and water. I like it better and it doesn't leave you feeling as rough if you have too many.

Comment

Beam Black Velvet and Coke zero is my new fav

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  No kidding.

I have since quit the Canadian stuff, switched to bourbon, ice, and a splash of water.

A guy in the liquor distribution business explained to me that Canadian whiskey is nothing more than ever lest with sugar and color added to it, and those impurities make you feel worse. He said to go with straight bourbon, or scotch, and water. I like it better and it doesn't leave you feeling as rough if you have too many.

Comment

Texas Ranger Blended Whisky on the rocks. Good stuff!

Comment

Crown & Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Dang... old thread revival. There have been some changes.

Used to be nothing but whiskey/ Diet Coke but I made a conscious decision to stop drinking DC 4 years ago. Now I’m vodka, water and various Mio adds.... or cranberry and 7-up.

Vodka-dehydrates
                        Water- hydrates
                        So it keeps me level in a 2 for 1[emoji23]

PM me your address and I’ll send you a case of MIO.

Comment

No sure if I commented on the oldie but still the same none the less. Out and about my go to is 7 & 7. Did try some devils cut and Pepsi a few weeks ago and that devil whipped my arse. Crown and sprite is my back up I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            Don Julio silver w/ Topo Chico. maybe a little lime.

Weller over ice.
                            I do the same, sort of...Tito’s with Topo Chico and a whole lime over ice. Loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                              Beer and beer. And a little more beer.
                              Lone Star. After a night when I was 18 and it was legal then of having "one of everything" I made a decision, beer or the hard stuff. I chose beer. Haven't had a drink of anything harder since.

Comment

Zima and jolly ranchers....... lol im just kidding.

Old fashion made with Blantons, bloody mary, or makers and sprite.

Comment

Working...
                                X