X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    You hang them in the kitchen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are amenities & cleaning racks on property, so questions would be based even with a self care hunt you would have access to everything except someone telling you what to shoot and cooking food for yah.

Comment

pass..........HF doesn't work, $$ is out of my range

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
        My first buck up here was in THAT FORREST.. I feel in love so I moved up here. The property I'm asking questions about has larger deer than the Forrest, and accommodations. So, I'm trying to gauge if this has possibilities.
        I guess I'm missing something, your thinking of buying this place and selling hunts?
        If that's the case you will stay plenty busy regardless of what you charge. There are plenty of people looking for a hunt

Comment

Isnt there all kinds of information available on the internet on similar operations and what they charge? That should tell you real quick what the market will support.

Comment

I don't think that I would do that. it sounds more like a canned hunt (small acreage) and high fenced at that.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Isnt there all kinds of information available on the internet on similar operations and what they charge? That should tell you real quick what the market will support.
              Of course there are plenty of Corporate type places, I guess for me since I've never paid for a hunt, this place doesn't feel like one of those to me.

Perception I have for those companies that bring in a ton of hunters are just a high fence with a deer feeder. You're guaranteed to kill something because they always come to the spots.

This place literally seemed very natural and real. Not canned.. So I'm trying to gauge if that is the value ad.. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                I don't think that I would do that. it sounds more like a canned hunt (small acreage) and high fenced at that.
                Exactly what I thought until I saw it and walked it. Thanks for your input..

Comment

It's sounds like he's probing

Comment

I’m no help on this topic but it please clarify so that you can get some better feedback: are you considering purchasing a hunt on this property, buying it, investing in it, something else?

Comment

He probably owns it

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
                        Of course there are plenty of Corporate type places, I guess for me since I've never paid for a hunt, this place doesn't feel like one of those to me.

Perception I have for those companies that bring in a ton of hunters are just a high fence with a deer feeder. You're guaranteed to kill something because they always come to the spots.

This place literally seemed very natural and real. Not canned.. So I'm trying to gauge if that is the value ad.. Hope that makes sense.
                        I think you are over thinking it. Ive had experience on both sides of this and there are more individual people with money that are doing high end package hunts than corporations do. Plenty of people can afford the pay $5K and up for a deer and most dont care if it is in a 400 acre HF. I think your biggest hurdle is separating yourself from the enormous amount of places like you describe that exist from Texas to Canada.

Comment

No, no, no, no....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I think you are over thinking it. Ive had experience on both sides of this and there are more individual people with money that are doing high end package hunts than corporations do. Plenty of people can afford the pay $5K and up for a deer and most dont care if it is in a 400 acre HF. I think your biggest hurdle is separating yourself from the enormous amount of places like you describe that exist from Texas to Canada.

Naked women serving breakfast or guiding would separate it. I’d give ‘em a pretty good tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              It's sounds like he's probing

Really brother? You can look back through my history on here. I'm not a troll, nor do I lie/mislead.

If this can become an opportunity and become something good, and I am able to be a part of it, then so be it, but I came here to get the real deal conversations, not the "They do it this way so should you"...

I'm not selling anything nor will i be. This is part of my research and process....

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                                I’m no help on this topic but it please clarify so that you can get some better feedback: are you considering purchasing a hunt on this property, buying it, investing in it, something else?
                                I've hunted the property. Was invited to take some meat/does off. 3 years ago.
                                No I'm not buying it.
                                No I'm not investing in it.

The something else is part of this conversation. Is there something else? I feel the people that own it, could make something very special out of it, but I'm not able to quantify/qualify it. I know when I was out there it felt like home. They are very nice, friendly and warm. The place has never been operated as a "Corporate or Pay to Hunt" place. Its been in one family for almost 100 years. It's in the stix.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X