No announcement yet.

New to Round Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second the Louisiana Longhorn in Down Town RR for cajun food. Other mentioned Hopdoddy and i also like Cover 3. If you have kids, go catch a Round Rock Express baseball game at the Dell Diamond and you can go eat at Hat Creek Burger Company, kids can run and play while adults enjoy a beverage and burger while watching kids. It's a good place to raise a family, been here since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      What area did you move too?

Make sure to get some Round Rock donuts. Downtown Round Rock is a nice area to hang out and beats going into Austin. If your into craft beer and pizza, pinthouse pizza should be open in October.
      We moved into a neighborhood behind the outlet mall "Teravista". Were towards the back of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
        We moved into a neighborhood behind the outlet mall "Teravista". Were towards the back of it

Shoot brother, you are closer to Georgetown than to downtown RR! Lots of great restaurants both places. Shoot me a PM and I can fill you in on Georgetown if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          Shoot brother, you are closer to Georgetown than to downtown RR! Lots of great restaurants both places. Shoot me a PM and I can fill you in on Georgetown if you like.
          This^^
          Great area. Cant believe I forgot about RR donuts. Get them hot holy hell they are good. Cookies and cakes are excellent too!
          Georgetown/Liberty hill both have some great eating also.

Comment

Thats a really nice area. Theres tons to do there, I bet you'll like it. Did you find a place to hunt near there? thats priority #1.

Comment

Why would you wanna go anywhere else but BassPro? She goes left and you go right. JK.

Welcome to the area. RR has several parks along Brushy Creek. Free99.

Comment

Nice. That’s a good area.

Comment

Round Rock Express has a great stadium. We would take customers families there every year.

Comment

I think we need a happy hour before season! I grew up in Taylor, lived in Georgetown for 9 years and now live in RR area. Been in this area for 35 years. Here's a good way to spend a Saturday. And a great way to get over 300# too!

Start Sat morning with RR Donuts
                    Grab lunch at Louie Mueller in Taylor (go early)
                    Stop in Hutto at Texan Cafe for dessert
                    Dinner at Walberg German Restaurant with drinks after in their biergarden
                    Stop in downtown Round Rock at Long Branch Saloon to finish off the evening

Louisiana Longhorn in downtown RR and Gumbo's in downtown Georgetown are both good Cajun food

Twin Peaks has cold beer and good views

If you have kids, Kirby Lane Cafe in RR is good and has a playground. Also open after bar close time in case you get late night muchies

Reds Porch is good and has a playground next to it too. Also has decent brunch

Speaking of brunch take your wife to Florence vineyards on Sunday morning.

Feel free to PM me or post if you have any specific restaurant questions.

Comment

where are you coming from?

Comment

Welcome. Torchy's on 79 is great. Get the Queso/Chips and a Trailer Park Trashy. I hear we're getting a P. Terry's Burger in Pflugerville and Georgetown.

Comment

New to Round Rock

Dos Salsas in Georgetown has the best Mexican food around!!!!

And don’t forget to check out Double G archery shop in Georgetown too!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don’t forget the burger joint coming into town off 79. Red barn ??
                            It’s a small joint with tasty burgers and onion rings.
                            2nd the Louisiana longhorn. Love that place.

Comment

Stay away from Austin and surrounding area... oh, wait. Never mind

Comment

Round Rock Donut line, Torchy's Tacos, 2nd Mueller in Taylor Town FIL lives there
                                Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 08-30-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X