Can you figure out what’s wrong here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you figure out what’s wrong here

Because three different Academy employees couldn’t.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1B3B54BC-EE76-46F7-B1C5-69DFCA459882.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	25156941

Cheaper to buy by the box!

Comment

Common core math

Comment

3rd grade math!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let them know a case is 24.

Comment

Upcharge for the convenient cardboard box that keeps the ten boxes of shells together.

Comment

Just take all the boxes out of the case and tell them you want to buy the boxes individually!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Royal View Post
                Upcharge for the convenient cardboard box that keeps the ten boxes of shells together.
                This ^^^^^

Or maybe Rio sells 11 or 12 boxes per case

Comment

Had girl at Orschelns ring up horse feed the other day, 6 bags with $3 off per bag on them, she had to use her phone/calculator......6x3=........originally she only took $3 off total, told her it's $3 off per bag and I have 6 bags so it should be $18 off.......blank look on her face.....with the help of electronic device she came to the same number.....

Comment

We went to the eye doctor a few years ago and he told us that he had went to one of the local doughnut shops and requested half a dozen glazed doughnuts. The young girl at the counter told him she didn't think she could do that. Went to the back to ask someone else and came back to tell him she couldn't split up the dozen. He said ok, I'll just take 6. She sold him 6 without an issue. He said he didn't have the heart or time to explain it to her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I bagged 12 bagels and told the girl I had a dozen, she asked me if that was 12 or 13 ????

Comment

A few years back, my dad went to Academy and bought a case of 12ga. #8's. The girl rung it $5.99 or whatever it was and my dad told her "I believe that is wrong"!! She said no, that's what it says. He goes OK, paid her and left. I said why didn't go back in and get another one and check out with the same girl!!! I could have used some!!!

Comment

Dooooh

Comment

This morning at work one of the guys said they bought chicken for 100 people and it was $700....another guy said "that's less than $10 a person".....pretty sure it was a quick estimation, technically correct but not sure he knew the exact per person cost...

Comment

When my daughter was in Girl Scouts I told her to tell people the cookies were $4 a box or 5 for $20. Wouldn’t believe how many she sold that way. One year we had 2000 box’s to deliver. My wife just said it’s your fault, you get to deliver.

Can’t believe how gullible some people are.

Comment

Working...
                              X