This is what poachers look like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what poachers look like

Wish I could have seen what the 4 others I pounced were carrying in their bags further upriver.
    There's nesting ducks, and so on and they're stripping the place clean.

That's crappy. They're taking duck eggs?!?

Comment

Careful amigo.. Hope you get all the poaching stopped.

Comment

Asians I take it if they are taking eggs. Does the warned know about it

Comment

Yeah I'm going out to Turkey Season tomorrow, yesterday I talked to the ranger and so on. Maybe I'll hit him up for tips on where Tom lives.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
            Asians I take it if they are taking eggs. Does the warned know about it
            Burmese. First time I ran into some they had 2 red-eared sliders the size of dinner plates. They were also getting carp.

Comment

Where exactly is this taking place?

Comment

Can you describe the situation that is shown in your posted picture which shows absolutely nothing for everyone but you to know what the heck your talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Can you describe the situation that is shown in your posted picture which shows absolutely nothing for everyone but you to know what the heck your talking about?
                  I'm sorry I'm always either vague or excessively detailed. My friends wanted me to take them out hiking in McBride Canyon and this group was sitting real huddled up at the campsite up to no good. We hike out off trail from Mullinaw trail to the river about 2 miles. Walk the river for a bit, and I spot 4 with shopping bags dragging the river for anything they can rip off. Told my friends "hurry up" and on the way back spotted this group with a fishnet to catch turtles, fish which in my knowledge is illegal with a license let alone not as which was probably the case here.

Comment

In Tx you can catch rough fish with nets legally...gar, carp, freshwater drum...

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                      In Tx you can catch rough fish with nets legally...gar, carp, freshwater drum...
                      I've never seen a gar, cap, or drum in the Canadian. Those Burmese folks are always up to no good. If you look closely at some ranch gates in the area they will have "No Trespassing" written in English and Burmese.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                        Not without a fishing license

Comment

I've seen the same ones robbing crab traps in Offatta Bayou.

Comment

Call the Warden and keep the photo

Comment

Working...
                            X