Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    How many Dems came asking for Obama's birth certificate when 50% of GOP was demanding he provide proof?

Zero.

How many GOP are backing Dems when they demand Trump release his tax records, release those Comey tapes, or allow that Flynn/Russia investigation to continue?

Several
    You seem to be implying that they have differing agendas. The globalists are in both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      LOL
      Republicans are the ones STARTING the investigations/allegations and adding fuel to the fire.
      They're not simply idle.

You think John McCain or Rubio are Trump's friend?

And if Trump banned media from covering him it'll be worse because he'll have shades of Hitler surrounding him.

Trump needs better people.
      Whoa slow your role their bud, not sure how we got to John McCain or Rubio out of what I posted. All establishment wants Trump gone, that is obvious and has been from the beginning. I don't think their is a single human on the planet of any political party that hates Trump more than McCain to include the evil witch that lost.

In terms of banning the media, how could it possibly get worse? They already paint him as Hitler at every turn.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        In terms of banning the media, how could it possibly get worse? They already paint him as Hitler at every turn.
        Agreed, POTUS's best play here is to let them drown in their own hysterical doomsday predictions/lies that will inevitably prove to be false.

Comment

If Trump didn't say and tweet dumb ***** it would help him a lot. He seems more concerned with what people think of him than anything else. If he would just quit feeding the Russian conspiracy crap, it would go away but no, he has to add fuel to the fire with Comey and with his meeting with Lavrov. What's next?

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
            If Trump didn't say and tweet dumb ***** it would help him a lot. He seems more concerned with what people think of him than anything else. If he would just quit feeding the Russian conspiracy crap, it would go away but no, he has to add fuel to the fire with Comey and with his meeting with Lavrov. What's next?
            The only "evidence" of the Russia conspiracy with the Comey meeting is some internal memo that no one has seen, coming from a guy that got fired - yeah, no reason at all to be suspicious of that (sarcasm implied but also stated herein)

And the only info Trump purportedly "leaked" to Lavrov was warning them about ISIS using laptop bombs on commercial airliners. The only reason the completely bogus Russia conspiracy theory has legs is because of the bedwetting liberal bootlickers of WaPo and CNN. Bannon was not kidding when he said the media is the opposition party and they are not going to go quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
              The only "evidence" of the Russia conspiracy with the Comey meeting is some internal memo that no one has seen, coming from a guy that got fired - yeah, no reason at all to be suspicious of that (sarcasm implied but also stated herein)

And the only info Trump purportedly "leaked" to Lavrov was warning them about ISIS using laptop bombs on commercial airliners. The only reason the completely bogus Russia conspiracy theory has legs is because of the bedwetting liberal bootlickers of WaPo and CNN. Bannon was not kidding when he said the media is the opposition party and they are not going to go quietly.
              I agree that the media is keeping the fire burning but why does Trump keep giving them stuff to work with? He could have made a deal with Comey to quietly resign. He could have told the Russians about laptop bombs through the usual channels (spy to spy) and it would have stayed under the radar. He is incompetent when it comes to public relations.

Comment

The media will just fabricate controversy in absence of evidence. There isn't a positive strategy in dealing with them as they are literal enemies of the state. Again, I think he is doing exactly what he needs to do and that is to continue to fulfill his agenda and let the media drown in their own tears.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
                  He is incompetent when it comes to public relations.
                  And yet he made billions in the public relations business

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post

It is ironic that you don't see anything suspicious about Trump firing the person in charge of the FBI.....who is leading the investigation regarding Flynn/Russia. Yet you find it suspicious that the guy kept a memo of a meeting where the president supposedly asked him to stop the investigation. I don't know which one is telling the truth, but I try to look at it from both perspectives.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      It is ironic that you don't see anything suspicious about Trump firing the person in charge of the FBI.....who is leading the investigation regarding Flynn/Russia. Yet you find it suspicious that the guy kept a memo of a meeting where the president supposedly asked him to stop the investigation. I don't know which one is telling the truth, but I try to look at it from both perspectives.
                      I wonder if Comey still has the memo from Obama telling him to stand down on the Hillary investigation. I don't trust any of them but in my opinion I don't think Trump has done anything wrong.

Comment

The FBI had cleared Flynn of wrongdoing and closed their investigation 3 weeks prior to Trump's meeting with Comey, so the suspicion is misplaced if its concerning that particular investigation.

(Straight from the donkey's mouth: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.443636ceb77a)

As far as optics go, I don't know that there would have ever been a good time to fire Comey, but it needed to happen nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                          I wonder if Comey still has the memo from Obama telling him to stand down on the Hillary investigation. I don't trust any of them but in my opinion I don't think Trump has done anything wrong.

I guess that is where we differ. I really don't trust ANY of them. You say you don't trust any of them but Trump has done nothing wrong. Sounds like you trust Trump.

Comment

It's ironic that you believe Comey was leading the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              It's ironic that you believe Comey was leading the investigation.
                              If not Comey, who was leading the investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                                If not Comey, who was leading the investigation?
                                The Sr. Criminal investigator assigned to the case. Comey investigates nothing as the Head of the FBI, he has no case load.

Comment

Working...
                                X