Value of a handgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of a handgun

My wife's grandfather is fighting cancer and wants to sell some of his guns to help pay for things. I've got most figured out, except for this one. I figured this was the place to get help.

It's a 9X18mm Makarov, manufactured by Big Bear arms in Dallas, but also says made in Russia. He's had it around 15 years or so. Includes 1 clip and holster. Everything works and it does still shoot.

Can anyone tell me what it's worth, or point me in the direction of someone who could? Odds are, it will end up on the classifieds here.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Everything
    Attached Files

Comment

Pretty old thread but may give you an idea (hopefully)

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea on a fair price for a Russian Baikal Makarov in 9mm Mak with adjustable sights. I have a line on one locally in excellent condition. Already know what the Maks are in general and I had a Bulgarian one before - great little pistols that...

Comment

Thanks. That's a start.

Comment

makarov big bear arms and sporting goods made in russia model ij-70 9x18 cal black new in box with the baikal brand paper tool and the cleaning rod 1 mag this

Comment

The last time i saw one on any other site like texas hunting forum the will go for around $300...

Comment

Big Bear is the US importer , as it was made in Russia under the Makarov name

$250 - $275 seems to be a fair price .... http://www.gunbroker.com/item/699529130

Comment

Id actually say these have been trending a little higher in price the last few months, I'd say ~300.

Comment

Thanks. I'll start at that price and see what happens. Every little bit helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X