Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best draw for W.T.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    I haven't been real impressed with what I have seen from Hagerman on here. Lots and lots of hunts without seeing deer. Most everyone goes home empty handed. Maybe I haven't been watching the right posts? haha. I have seen some good ones come out of there though. I don't have much time to bowhunt these days. I still do on occasion and may set a new spot up on the family ranch this year.
    Trophy hag can be one tough hunt, I drew several times, 20yr ago was easier, gues I helped w ruining it, too many bo ed classes taught, lol. but weather can be factor on suces I know my first buck shot on last day, and had to wipe sweat outta eyes to see pins. Seen a few giants.But tree hugging is preferredmethod of attack, or you could stalk w/ blue cooler .L O L. I woul go w/ chap. my 2 cent Good luck.BTW iam going n.w. of big D.

Comment

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
      Forget putting in for Matador. There are no deer at Matador. Nothing but hoot owls and polecats. You will end up with an empty cooler and chiggers on your privates!
      Rattlesnakes every other step also. It is a desolate, dangerous place.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
        Rattlesnakes every other step also. It is a desolate, dangerous place.
        They just had a big wildfire, up there it probably condensed the snakes
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-13-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
          The chap- no secret one of the best for seeing big deer, the bad. You may not get drawn for 20 years
          I hunted there for archery once cool place.
          The 20 year part is so correct. It took me 20 years to draw.

Comment

Working...
          X