deer lease tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deer lease tractor

I believe it is a 1953 Oliver Super 55. The ol girl broke down and stopped right where she is in the picture. Changed the points and she was up and running again. I kinda hate to admit this but I took the picture with my phone's camera...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140421_124328_986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	25015168

[ATTACH]615817[/ATTACH]

Comment

How much and where is it

Comment

For sale? My fil, would definitely take it off your hands.

Comment

Sorry, its not for sale. Just took some neat pics of her to show her off. That's why I posted them in the photography forum. Didn't mean to miss lead anyone. If the land owner decides to sell it some day I'll let ya'll know.

Comment

Great pics, if only she could talk......I bet its still a work horse too!!

Comment

That tractor has been well maintained. Lot of life still in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
                Great pics, if only she could talk......I bet its still a work horse too!!
                Yep! Its done everything I needed...except when she breaks down and needs a little TLC.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  That tractor has been well maintained. Lot of life still in it.
                  Someone did a 12v convertion on it before I got on the lease and took some short cuts now I'm trying to figure out where they cut corners and fix those little issues. Example, they took out the ceramic resistor and now it burns up points pretty regular, easy $20 fix.

Comment

nice

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

I was raised on one just like it!

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                          Yep! Its done everything I needed...except when she breaks down and needs a little TLC.
                          Nice. I found those old tractors every once in a while just say... Not today. When that happens you have to let them rest. Half the time the start right up the next day. Cool pics!

Comment

Working...
                          X