Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    Up, anyone have suggestions or found snake boots in 14-15 size range
    Take a look at Chippewa model 23922. I normally wear a size 16D but this model in a size 14EE actually fits my big feet!

Comment

The Justin's are absolutely amazing!!

Comment

Chippewa.

Comment

Up, anyone have suggestions or found snake boots in 14-15 size range
          Justin boot outlet in FT. Worth has them in that size. Now let me say they carry snake boots that size weather they have them in stock or the style you want is luck of the draw. They are always getting boots in. The Chipps range from $99 to $129 usually depending on the flaw.

Comment

I would never own another pair of lace up snake boots. They take too long to lace up and unlace. I would get slip ons or zip ups.

Comment

I tried on some Gamewinners today at Academy since they are on sale. I was not impressed with them. The slip-on/zip-ups seemed to bind if I would have to take a knee. The lace up with zipper on the side just hurt when I would walk...the outside of the boot was flexing in just under my ankle really bad.

Comment

My problem is that I need a 14 wide or 15 and I can't find a single boot in a zipper style.
                I've tried all the big box stores.
                I have some from cabelas like stated above in a 13 I got prob 5 years ago but they were tight and all the newer ones are too small.

Anyone have any suggestions for big size snake boots?
                I wear size 14 Danner Pronghorns and snake shields

If you need taller, go with the chaps

Comment

Get the Chips. You wont be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dirt dauber View Post
                    Get the Chips. You wont be sorry.

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                      Justin boot outlet in FT. Worth has them in that size. Now let me say they carry snake boots that size weather they have them in stock or the style you want is luck of the draw. They are always getting boots in. The Chipps range from $99 to $129 usually depending on the flaw.
                      Yep. I finally gave up running back and forth to Ft. Worth checking. Found me some chaps at the trades day for $10. Y'all fellers with normal feet have it made. A lot of you are wearing the sizes I did in grade school.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I would never own another pair of lace up snake boots. They take too long to lace up and unlace. I would get slip ons or zip ups.
                        ^^^^^^^ This!!!!! I have not laced a snake boot in 11 years. You will be happy not to lace up a boot the older you get as well. Just a real pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Not in water......

Also.....I switched over to Justin Stampede Snake Boots a couple years ago. Chips stay at camp
                          I have the Justin's now as well. I've had Rocky LaCrosse Chips and the Justin's are my favorite. And yes waterproof

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            chippewa's are $199 at academy...which is a steal! Supposed to be the best
                            this

Comment

The bps ad just came out an they have the rocky prowler zip up on sale this weekend for $90. I may have to go try them on.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                                I just bought the Lacrosse snake proof rubber boot last night at BPS. I tried on several. I narrowed it down to two. I did not like the lace up, because they are only water proof to about 8 inches, they didn't provide any more room than the zip up. I liked the zip up, and they held to my foot well, but I didn't have any room in the calf area. I have always worn rubber boots, so I understand the trade off for comfort. However, rubber boots have come a long way in the years, so I can still walk all day in them. I would advise to try on multiple pair.
                                *****BSP has a sale, and a boot trade in*******
                                I traded in some old generic turkey boots and got $30 off my new Lacrosse 4x Alpha Snake Boots. I brought them to work with me so I can walk around some before hitting the woods.
                                Good Luck
                                NOOOO ... just missed this deal. But I did some research and a lot of ppl recommend the Lacroose snake proof rubber boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X