Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing says Merry Christmas like Killing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always great hunts. Thanks for sharing Doc.

In for LDP's

Comment

Waiting for pics. Keep stacking them up.

Comment

Too much celebrating possibly??????

Comment

Stil no pics?? Come on doc!!!!

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

All in all how do like your new bow, I'm going to get a new one this coming year and have been eying that one? Thanks for taking us along on your hunts I do enjoy them, maybe you need a TV series, The Doc's and their bows.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates! Had a long night and had to call in 4 legged reinforcements! Jr shot ended up being one lung and liver. We followed blood for 80-90 yards and backed out. Had Courtney/Sika and the hound come out and the dog made methodical work of the track. Deer went 300 yards total and died within 150-200 yards of the trailer!!!! Got to bed after 1 am cleaning deer and got up to hunt this am. Two more bow kills for the clan this am. Lil doc froze but managed to hang in there and kill her first doe ever! Junior acted like a seasoned bowhunter this am. Drew on a doe and let down when the angle was bad. Ended up smoking her at 18 yards. I’m going back to work gutting so we can head to star s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 9 point. We think he is 8.5 years old.

Comment

Junior’s buck and junior and his guide. Sorry for the crappy night time pics.

Comment

Awesome. Glad to see Courtney and her dog get it done for you guys.

Comment

Awesome thread as usual!!!!! Good luck at Star S and congrats on the success thus far!

Comment

Y'all are doing good work and making memories, keep it up!

Cold day to be skinning up here. Hopefully it is warmer down there and/or you got a good place inside to do it.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome deer guys congrats to all

Comment

Nice looking deer y'all are getting Doc. Congratulations to everyone. Keep this success going and you will need a trailer to get everything home!

Comment

Working...
                                X