No announcement yet.

Keystone Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately I feel it will take a while to get this project rolling. Lots of little hurdles to jump over. While the biggest hurdle was getting this signed so that is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Punisher View Post
      He's not wasting any time. Good news. Warren Buffet can suck it.
      Oh, Buffett already boarded the Trump train. He's too smart to be left at the station. He only stumped for Hillary cause he thought she was going to win. He aint stupid. He has an empire to maintain!
      When renowned investor Warren Buffett was asked about President Trump during a recent interview with CNBC, he made an unexpected comment.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Oh, Buffett already boarded the Trump train. He's too smart to be left at the station. He only stumped for Hillary cause he thought she was going to win. He aint stupid. He has an empire to maintain!
        https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rump/21660301/
        He may not be too smart. Bet on America he said in the article but it looks like to hedge his fund against the slump in rail use the pipeline would destroy he decided to buy a major pipe manufacturer. Only problem is he did bet against America and purchased a German company and Trump said in the order pipe would have to be American

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          I believe the main goal is to get the oil to the all the refineries down here along the gulf coast. May be some export implications in that as well but I don't think the nearest port to the Canadian oil sands is the Gulf Coast.

The Keystone Pipeline system consists of the operational Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III, the Gulf Coast Pipeline Project. A fourth, proposed pipeline expansion segment Phase IV, Keystone XL, failed to receive necessary permits from the United States federal government in 2015. Construction of Phase III, from Cushing, Oklahoma, to Nederland, Texas, in the Gulf Coast area, began in August 2012 as an independent economic utility.[notes 1][12] Phase III was opened on 22 January 2014[10] The Keystone XL Pipeline Project (Phase IV) revised proposal in 2012 consists of a new 36-inch (910 mm) pipeline from Hardisty, Alberta, through Montana and South Dakota to Steele City, Nebraska, to "transport of up to 830,000 barrels per day (132,000 m3/d) of crude oil from the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta, Canada, and from the Williston Basin (Bakken) region in Montana and North Dakota, primarily to refineries in the Gulf Coast area."[2] The Keystone XL pipeline segments were intended to allow American crude oil to enter the XL pipelines at Baker, Montana, on their way to the storage and distribution facilities at Cushing, Oklahoma. Cushing is a major crude oil marketing/refining and pipeline hub.[13][14]
          It'll be both ultimately. I know I oughtta be busy as hell for awhile now.

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
          Unfortunately I feel it will take a while to get this project rolling. Lots of little hurdles to jump over. While the biggest hurdle was getting this signed so that is good.

He signed an order to streamline the process as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's doing good things!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
              He's doing good things!

All I ever saw Obama do was stand at a pulpit and give speeches on how was gonna do this or gonna do that. I never recall him setting in the Oval Office signing things like that and showing us. Someone fact check me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                All I ever saw Obama do was stand at a pulpit and give speeches on how was gonna do this or gonna do that. I never recall him setting in the Oval Office signing things like that and showing us. Someone fact check me.

Yes sir, he's using the power of his pen and turning things around in a big way for many Americans.

Comment

Yall are aware that most of the pipeline is already built? Great move on Trumps part. I hope we DO start exporting North American oil. Suck that OPEC!

Comment

**** good news for my customers who I know have sadly had to bring in dual inventory of cheap import and expensive domestic pipe.

Comment

Keystone Pipeline

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Yall are aware that most of the pipeline is already built? Great move on Trumps part. I hope we DO start exporting North American oil. Suck that OPEC!

40% completed. A lot still left. It'll dead end in the Port Arthur area. It'll move up to 830,000 barrels of Black Gold a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        40% completed. A lot still left. It'll dead end in the Port Arthur area. It'll move up to 830,000 barrels of Black Gold a day.

Just think how much oil it will take to fill it up the first time! Alberta to the gulf coast! If i wasnt so lazy, i would do the math.

Comment

Wish he could make something happen in the Eagleford shell. Lol

Comment

There are 2,500,000,000 miles of petroleum pipelines in the US already crossing umpteen streams, rivers, lakes, aquifers, etc...

2.5 million miles......enough to go around the circumference of the earth 100 times and the loony left locked up on completing these two projects. Ridiculous!!!

The train is coming......get out of the way!!!

No compromises.......we are swinging for the cheep seats!!!

Comment

Keystone Pipeline

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                              There are 2,500,000,000 miles of petroleum pipelines in the US already crossing umpteen streams, rivers, lakes, aquifers, etc...

2.5 million miles......enough to go around the circumference of the earth 100 times and the loony left locked up on completing these two projects. Ridiculous!!!

The train is coming......get out of the way!!!

No compromises.......we are swinging for the cheep seats!!!

And mostly owned by Kinder Morgan and Spectra/Enbridge. Spectra is running a new line from Corpus to Brownsville starting in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                He's president, not dictator. Not his role to decide.

But congress has already ceded power to the president under barack, so not surprising.
                                I think it was already approved, the former dicktator stopped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X