Ruger ranch 300blk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger ranch 300blk

Real close to pulling the trigger on my 4th American. Before I do I wanted to ask yalls opinions on the ranch 300blk compared to other bolt guns in 300blk

I like mine

Comment

Feels good in the hand, haven’t even shot mine yet! Waiting on suppressors to get here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine shoots well.

Comment

For what it is you can’t beat the quality/price point

Comment

It’s a great shooter. Shoot one with a can on it and it’s hella fun and super quiet. Very accurate and lightweight. Makes a great truck gun. I’m looking for one in 7.62x39 for my next rifle.

Comment

I had some issues with mine shooting factory ammo. Failure to fires due to light primer strikes. Sent it to Ruger they said nothing was wrong with it, talked to Barnes on the ammo & they said they haven’t had any complaints with that lot of ammo (5 box’s from the same lot & I would get maybe 2 to fire out of a box). Sent home with my cousin he looked it over said the from I understand the bullet sits to far into the chamber. So what he did was load some rounds with the bullet set shallow in the case. I haven’t had a failure to fire since. Shoots sub moa with his loads.

Comment

Mine is a hog killing machine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                  I had some issues with mine shooting factory ammo. Failure to fires due to light primer strikes. Sent it to Ruger they said nothing was wrong with it, talked to Barnes on the ammo & they said they haven’t had any complaints with that lot of ammo (5 box’s from the same lot & I would get maybe 2 to fire out of a box). Sent home with my cousin he looked it over said the from I understand the bullet sits to far into the chamber. So what he did was load some rounds with the bullet set shallow in the case. I haven’t had a failure to fire since. Shoots sub moa with his loads.
                  Mine has been back twice for the same issue. It was Barnes ammo. Ruger saidnit was a known issue. I shoot reloads only now that I buy.

Comment

Great value priced rifle that works great with the can. Wish I would have waited a bit to buy the one that takes AR mags. But trigger is good right out the box and is accurate.

Comment

I’ve got pic after pic of my g-son shooting deer and hogs with one.... They are a lighter gun than the other makes in this caliber....
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Keg; 01-17-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

My favorite tracking gun. weighs less than some handguns I own
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2604.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	24567625

Comment

It's a good one for any collection.

Comment

I love mine. Use it for a truck gun and hog hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                              Mine does the same thing with Hornady Subs, everything else fires just fine.

They are great rifles, a way better execution of the concept than the Remington 700 AAC IMO due to how light and compact it is AND they take AR mags now.

Comment

Working...
                              X