Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Techno range in Cleveland?

Anyone got a name and address?
    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 04-04-2015, 07:47 PM.

What is a techno range?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      What is a techno range?
      You shoot at a screen at different animals. Like they have for golf
      Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 04-04-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Sounds cool. We ain't got nothing like that in my neck of the woods. Lol. It's an hour to the closest archery shop.

Comment

Didn't know there was one in Cleveland. I have shot what you are talking about though.

Years ago there was a range in Cleveland called arrowhead archery that had that range. They have since went out of business and sold the screen to B&B archery which is now C&S archery. I have no clue if they still have the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
            Didn't know there was one in Cleveland. I have shot what you are talking about though.

Years ago there was a range in Cleveland called arrowhead archery that had that range. They have since went out of business and sold the screen to B&B archery which is now C&S archery. I have no clue if they still have the screen.
            I spent lots of time at that shop.
            Mike Clark was the owner. Sadly he died of cancer a few years ago.
            We used to stay up there till 2:00 a.m. shooting the dart system. It used to be real popular. I am not sure of any shops around that have it anymore.

Comment

There is one in Sweetwater,Tx. I have shot it, and it is fun. The hardest was the fly!

Comment

I thought there was a thread about it not to long ago, but I can't find it.

Comment

It is in Livingston off 59 in behind hospital....my dad lives in livingston and was telling me about the new indoor range earlier today...i cant remember the name.

Comment

It is called Texas Slam...im gonna have to go check it out in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      It is called Texas Slam...im gonna have to go check it out in the next couple weeks.
                      Need to get a TBH shoot together there.
                      What y'all think?

Comment

Working...
                      X