No announcement yet.

Deer Park TX Dad slaps 12yr boy bullying his step daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in Deer Park and it's odd that didn't make the local news or I just missed it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
      Men don't slap.
      Oh yes they do. Nothing more demeaning to a richard head than slapping him. It will normally make him fight even if he doesn't really want to........

Comment

Always sent your oldest son to take care of this kind of thing. At least that's what dad did when I was growing up. Yes I was the oldest son.

Comment

Lot of defense here for the Dad, and alot of tough guy responses. How about this- don't hit other people's kids?? This wasn't some 12yr old raping his daughter...he was calling her names. What sort of lesson is it sending the girl... that anytime someone calls her names daddy has to come running to help?

I expect my daughter to take care of herself the same way as I taught my son. I had the **** beat out of me growing up- it didn't teach me any lesson other than to dodge punches!

Comment

Im torn. Clearly he shouldnt have slapped the kid. But it sure seems like the kid deserved it.

My opinion is that we have a real issue not allowing kids to fight back when bullied, and protecting those that cant fight back. At least he stood up for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              I’m going to guess that either
              A) Dad is absent
              Or
              B) dad treats mom similarly
              Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                Men don't slap.
                I saw my dad slap "backhand" a guy several years ago, and I bet that other guy would disagree with you, lol.

On topic, I know of a few 12 year olds that could stand a little wake up call.

Comment

Im not mad at the dad and if I was sitting on a jury I can put him in jail for it. Did he take it too far? Probably. Did junior need a pimp slap delivered? Certainly. Kids can be Richard heads but they need to work it out themselves.

As for calling the law over the name calling?? Just what good is that? LE cant discipline the bully no more than the girls dad can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    It sounds like the stepdad went too far. In today's society, a simple call to the Deer park police would have been plenty good for the boy. Obviously, the boy isn't getting proper raising at home (I'd say 65+% of kids don't nowadays).
                    We live in Deer Park,and a call to DPPD is useless,all you will get is a excuse on how there is nothing they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      I’m going to guess that either
                      A) Dad is absent
                      Or
                      B) dad treats mom similarly
                      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by billythefish View Post
                        Lot of defense here for the Dad, and alot of tough guy responses. How about this- don't hit other people's kids?? This wasn't some 12yr old raping his daughter...he was calling her names. What sort of lesson is it sending the girl... that anytime someone calls her names daddy has to come running to help?

I expect my daughter to take care of herself the same way as I taught my son. I had the **** beat out of me growing up- it didn't teach me any lesson other than to dodge punches!

Your kid like to throw ice cream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re hearing one side of the story. No telling what actually happened. I typically don’t put much stock in the news, or 12 year old girls with hurt feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilik2hunt View Post
                            We live in Deer Park,and a call to DPPD is useless,all you will get is a excuse on how there is nothing they can do.
                            I lived in Deer Park for 33 years, retired and moved away Four years ago. In the Deer Park Police Departments defense I have to disagree with you on your statement. That being said it’s only my 2 cents. The atmosphere, citizen make up has changed allot over the years and their hands are tied on allot of things they used to could control. Not that I ever needed their intervention on anything but again just my opinion. They keep it a nice quiet community but as all communities there are their share of problems.

Comment

now days you can't even discipline your own kids without being charged with a felony. any assault on a minor is an automatic felony case.
                              and there was a police officer that did the same thing to a detained 17 yo and all he got was put on leave.
                              A Lee County sheriff’s deputy was caught on camera elbowing a suspect in the face. Lee County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a deputy was placed on administrative leave due to the recorded incident. Uniformed Lee County sheriff’s deputies detained Bienvenido Roman, 17, near Riverdale High School in east Fort Myers Friday. One of the deputies was […]
                              Last edited by sharpstick35; 02-20-2019, 08:49 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

You put your hands on my kid we are going to have a discussion. Did the boy deserve it, yes he did. But from his parents not a stranger. Teach young ladies that a square kick to the twig and berries will stop such harassment real quick.

From the beginning of time there have always been kids that are turds who act like jerks. When did parents stop being parents? I'm talking about both sides here. The ones that are "raising" a low character individual and the Dad that decided to slap a 12 year old boy that isn't his.

Comment

Working...
                                X