my first 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first 3D shoot

I went to my first 3d shoot this weekend I did not know what to expect but chunky held my hand all the way through and I ended up scoring what I was told was respectable 210 on my first attempt at 3D traget shooting I had a great time but chunky is still the master and I got to meet a some fello TBHers ready for another one

How did you do on your first 3D shoot

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
      How did you do on your first 3D shoot
      My first time to 3D shoot with a trad bow I shot in the ball park I usually shot with my compound. And no one laughed at me if I missed a target
      The compound has not been out the case since then going on 4 years now.

Congrats and keep up the good shooting

Comment

Congrats John it was a blast. You shot great yesterday.

Comment

I had a really good time in fact I got my old compound bow out and turned it all the way down so that my wife could use it we are still working on it but I think it might work we need to come over and shoot your bow lolI think she would have a lot of fun with other female archers

Comment

I ended up winning the first shoot I ever went to. Now I'm obsessed. Lol

Comment

Never done a trad shoot.

Comment

it was funny because for us the girl shot and then we had to walk several yards closer to our stake and shot

Comment

Awesome! My first shoot with trad gear was at the beginning of the month and I am getting ready for my second on July 6th. It's blast for sure!

Comment

^^^ how did you do and were is the july 6 shoot

Comment

I scored 126. Shot a lot of 5's and not enough 12's. lol It was a good time. I wrote about my experience on the Sacagawea thread. The next shoot is here in El Paso. I wish there were more shoots close by but it looks like I'll have to wait a month between shoots. Heck, I wish I was closer to all you guys! One day I will travel that way for a big shoot and meet all you guys.

Comment

My 1st trad 3D, I shot so bad that my son asked me if he could call me uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                          That's funny

Comment

Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                              My first trad 3D shoot was pretty ugly too!

But it motivated me to learn!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X