Texas Archery Guide On Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Archery Guide On Sale

I noticed a lot of posts asking about what shoots are coming up. There are still a few Texas Archery Guides out there at some Pro Shops.
    Try calling one and asking if they have any left. There is a list of suppliers on the website www.TexasArcheryGuide.com
    You can also send me a PM; I have very few left

The Guide is the best resource for finding clubs, pro shops, and learning about every aspect of archery in Texas, including how to score targets.

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
    I noticed a lot of posts asking about what shoots are coming up. There are still a few Texas Archery Guides out there at some Pro Shops.
    Try calling one and asking if they have any left. There is a list of suppliers on the website www.TexasArcheryGuide.com
    You can also send me a PM; I have very few left

The Guide is the best resource for finding clubs, pro shops, and learning about every aspect of archery in Texas, including how to score targets.
    I agree.............and you can also purchase the TAG @ Archers For Christ Paris, Texas

Comment

I have 4 left right now.

Comment

I would like one...

Comment

I just paid via PayPal on your website.

Comment

Konahoss- now I understand!

Thanks for the PM; DesertDug- you can PM me, OneWay or Dusty Britches to get one from us. Thanks!

Comment

These are a great way to keep up with all the shoots.

Comment

We still have several left for sale at Cinnamoon Creek.

Comment

And I strongly encourage you to buy from one of the folks above. I charge more than they do

Comment

Working...
                  X