Tyler Club shoot 5/19 (not 5/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Club shoot 5/19 (not 5/11)

Due to Mother's Day, we moved our monthly club shoot back a week. AND in honor of Mother's Day, all adult women can shoot for FREE !!

Start time 1:30
    Members $10; Non-Members -$15; Kids under 12 shoot for free
    Trophies will be given at the end, and hopefully some free sundae coupons to Dairy Queen!

Classes:
    Open- scope class- max 45 yards
    Hunter- hunting style set-ups - max 40 yards
    Women- hunting style set ups - max 30 yards
    Trad. and Youth (kids 13- 17) - max 25 yards
    Cubs - kids under 12 shoot from whereever they want
    All classes are half known distance (targets 1-15) and half unknown distance (targets 16-30)

Directions:
    From East Loop 323, go east on Hwy 64E about 4 miles, (after second light) turn left onto Adam Henry Road. This is on the same side of the street and right after Carl Owens Body Shop. After turning onto Adam Henry, go about 1/2- 3/4 mile and turn left before the faded red (almost pink) house. Signage is up. Take dirt road to the back.
    If you get to the Oil Palace on Hwy 64, you went too far.

I was wondering about this yesterday.

Comment

I am going to try to be out there this weekend and cut some new lanes too. Just waiting to get a chainsaw from Cevin.

Comment

Ok, so I didn't get the chainsaw in time to do anything, but I will during the week. Hope to get 15 cut by Friday, but we will see.

Comment

I cut 5 new lanes yesterday. It took 2 hours. Lots of work and when I headed back to my truck, I realized the only way to reach the lanes with targets is to hand carry each one down the hill and back up when we are done. The road might be clear coming from the back way though, so I will check it out today or tomorrow. Anyway, it's unlikely we will have the bottom section open for the weekend. There is just too much that needs to be cleared. Darn loggers

Comment

Working...
          X