Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan Armada

Looking at 2017 or 2018.

Anyone have any experience with them? Talk me out of it.

Do it. On our second Armada now. Have had 5 Nissans total and love them.

Comment

So im in the other boat...

Ive had 3 nissans (either owned by me or a close family member, 2 were armadas) and I will never spend money on another nissan product again. It is a laundry list of things from over the past several years. None were the year models you are looking at but the taste is so bad that I could care less what they come out with I wouldnt but it.

just my experience.

Comment

We test drove one before we test drove a Toyota Sequoia. It seemed really cheaply made in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
          We test drove one before we test drove a Toyota Sequoia. It seemed really cheaply made in comparison.
          What year model?

We looked at them several years ago and they were garbage. The new ones seem to be far superior.

Comment

We bought a 17 a couple of months back. I can say so far, this is by far the best SUV we've driven and been in. It is our first Nissan product ever and it replaced a Ford Expedition. We've had numerous top of the line Expeditions and Toyotas and the Armada is the same vehicle as the Infinity just 10K cheaper. 8000 lbs, 400 HP and handles like a sports car. You won't be disappointed in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
              What year model?

We looked at them several years ago and they were garbage. The new ones seem to be far superior.
              It was a 2014 I think

Comment

My wife drives a 2015 and she loves it.

Comment

Spent a week driving a rental loaded 2017 around SoCal earlier this year and loved it. Powerful and comfortable.
                  As far as Nissan goes, I put 140K trouble free miles on my 2012 frontier and now am 45K miles into a 2015 Titan Pro4x without a single hiccup. I beat hell out of my trucks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a 14 platinum. Wife loves it but she told me yesterday she was considering trading it for a F250 soon.

Comment

Wife had 4 expeditions in a row, then went with a 17 armada.. It is a fantastic car. Man does it drive nice and have a wisper quite cabin. I can not longer get away with ripping them unless radio is up loud...

Comment

We have owned a 2010 and 2017 armada. No complaints here. Excellent vehicles.

Comment

NISSAN is notorious for transmission problems!

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
                            NISSAN is notorious for transmission problems!
                            Please elaborate. This is a new one on me.

Comment

Just buy the Infiniti QX80. It’s the GMC to the Chevy.. my wife has a QX56 the 2014 version of the 80. Drives great, looks great, but has been in the shop more times then I’d like to
                              Admit. Buy a Toyota all day before a Nissan product.

Comment

Working...
                              X