November Photo Contest #123 - INTRO Thread- Deer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November Photo Contest #123 - INTRO Thread- Deer Season

The theme for this month's Photo Contest is Deer Season. What best depicts deer season for you?

This is the Introduction thread, post up whatever pictures you would like. There will be a ENTRY thread posted later this month, with entries limited to one photo per month; and must be taken in the month of November.

Rules are as followed:
    1. We will have 1 thread, located in the Photography Forum for photo submissions.

2. Entries are restricted to 1 per participant. If you post more than 1 on the thread you are automatically disqualified for that month's competition.

3. I'll start it off by picking a theme for the remainder of this month. Pictures must be submitted by midnight the last day of the month.

4. By the 5th day of the following month a winner will be chosen by the previous month's winner.

5. The person whose picture is chosen will then select a topic for the following month's assignment.

6. The person in charge of one month will then select a winner for that month. The winner from that month will then select a topic for the following month. We will repeat this rotation from month to month, but the winner of one month will not be eligible to be the judge the following month. In other words, you can't select your own photo.

7. Critiques on ways to use lighting, shutter speed, composition and other factors to improve photo quality are accepted and encouraged. Hopefully participants will be open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

8. If someone wants to use photoshop it is allowed, to the point the original subject and content has not been altered beyond reality.

9. Lobbying for one's own photo is not necessary. Just post the pic and perhaps the EXIF information.

10. Try to keep topics as outdoor-related as possible. Creative interpretation of topics is encouraged.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

i like the pic with the beans and the hollowed out stump, very cool

Comment

Originally posted by FJTMEGA View Post
        i like the pic with the beans and the hollowed out stump, very cool
        Agreed!

Comment

November in my neck of the woods.....this is what it means to me, year after year.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 11-05-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Deer Season Contest

Teaching my kids to shoot a bow!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Make sure to post your entry in the 'ENTRY' thread, this is the introduction thread

Comment

Sunday night
                      Attached Files

Comment

Post your entry in the above thread or it doesn't count.

Comment

sweet cabin

Comment

Originally posted by Double EE View Post
                            sweet cabin
                            I agree, that is a nice looking getaway.

Comment

Who's this guy? He doesn't hunt

Comment

Working...
                              X