My Retirement plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Retirement plan

Got a new camera for christmas and seeing if I figured out how to resize it to fit on here. Here's my son doing what he loves!!!
    Attached Files

Sweet. Tell him to protect that throwing hand. I wore the tools of ignorance for 11 years and one foul tip to the fingers is one WAY to many.

Comment

great pik bud!!!!

Comment

Sweet pic!

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

great pics

Comment

Wooo the worst pain ever was a foul tip off my fingers of my throwing hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
                Got a finger broke the same way! I also had my finger broke on my glove hand. I got a little to close and the kid broke it with a bat.

Comment

Very nice pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
                    Worst I ever got was back in 8th grade playing Little League. Decided to wear athletic shorts to practice and accidently forgot the "kids" protector. Fastest/wildest pitcher we had decided to throw a fastball a little short. I swear that ball accelerated off of the front of the plate right into the sacred spot. Needless to say I dropped straight to the ground and needed a few minutes to recover. Dang, it still hurts just thinking about it...

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X