X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2019 - Week 8

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    His ability to get CeeDee matched up with a LB was a pretty big difference in the game.

CeeDee scored on both of these plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      It’s Tuesday and Sam just got sacked, again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Play was still developing

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Yah, we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

wow, anyone have a gif of how he actually managed to do that? That's pretty crazy

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            wow, anyone have a gif of how he actually managed to do that? That's pretty crazy
            He juked a little and they all fall down. It was pretty gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Yah, we know.

Point being it was not just a coaching LB mismatch.

He’s just a freak athlete with a lot of poor tackling to go along.

Comment

It was like a flash mob, the guys in Orange suddenly fell down...

Comment

I tell ya that crazy blonde will the upside down horn lipped tattoo gave him some crazy magic [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    He juked a little and they all fall down. It was pretty gross.
                    Just watched a 3 min you tube of Ceedee highlights from the game, and man he looked like a man among boys out there after the catch.

I'm not sure which DB's were all out there, but I do remember Texas landing a ton of top talent DB's last few years, and he looked like a notch above them all athlete wise.

Comment

Just watched a 3 min you tube of Ceedee highlights from the game, and man he looked like a man among boys out there after the catch.

I'm not sure which DB's were all out there, but I do remember Texas landing a ton of top talent DB's last few years, and he looked like a notch above them all athlete wise.
                      CeeDee might be the best WR in the country. Texas did land some very good DB's in the 18 and 19 class, but they are mostly young, hurt, inexperienced or all three. That ain't an excuse or taking anything away from Lamb, but it is a reason.

Some color on Lamb's recruitment. He showed up at a camp at Texas looking for an offer from Strong. For some reason, we completely ignored him. Like a week later he shows up at OU and gets an offer and commits relatively soon after that. His junior tape looked like a kid with good tools that hadn't put it all together yet. His senior tape he looked like a destroyer of worlds. Strong gets fired and Herman tries to get some time with Lamb, but he is all OU by that time.

That dude is a cold stud.

Comment

Pretty awesome video of the SOCOM para-commandos dropping into Death Valley Saturday night before the LSU/UF game.

or if you dont have FB

Last edited by RaginCagin; 10-15-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

this is what makes CFB so special and heartwarming

Twitter post below by Villi Fehoko who was the Hawaiian Warrior for many years.
                          His son Breiden originally signed with Texas Tech and transferred to LSU

The players may be 6'4 and 300 lbs. But we forget that they are 18 to 22 year old young men
                          and that they are still their mothers babies

Comment

We desperately need a win at Ole **** Saturday night. Looks like it could be a rainy affair with a low developing in the Gulf and moving inshore this weekend along the LA and MS coast.

Comment

4* OL Chris Morris from Arkansas commits to Texas A&M.

#95 overall composite player and at a position of need.
                              Last edited by EastTexasMan; 10-16-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I’m hoping Coach Boom knocks off Clemson. Just sayin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X