If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
    has your billing cycle already passed where you received the 12th month of the previous year promo?
    It expires on the bill I just received, which is set to be paid next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      They are trying to wipeout dish network, and starting to do a good job of it.
      Streaming is putting a hurt on both of them. One or the other will go the way of Blockbuster video before too long.

Comment

On hold with the loyalty dept. now. I found they have been charging me $7.00 a month for, 4+ years for a Genie box that I don't have. Let's see what I get. Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          On hold with the loyalty dept. now. I found they have been charging me $7.00 a month for, 4+ years for a Genie box that I don't have. Let's see what I get. Any tips?
          be pleasant and nice, crack a joke or 2

Comment

It was a misunderstanding. Got $30 off per month year, for my time. I’ll take it.

Comment

My loyalty promotion ended on 12/7. I was paying 29.00/month. I called back this morning and was told I was not eligible for any promotions. I reminded them that I had been a customer since 2000 and threatened to change providers after they told me my bill was going to be $86.00/month.

I ended up getting a promotion for 36.00/month + tax.

Comment

I was paying $50 month, and on auto pay...my bill this month was $98. When I saw it hit my bank account yesterday, I called (5 times....continually transferred and either disconnected or sent to recording). On the 5th call, they transferred me to "VIP" and told me I had one more month of an additional discount of $55. So my bill would go from $50 to now around $155 next month....and I have very few channels.

I asked if they could find anything better for me moving forward. He offered me a $5 discount. I told him that was not going to work and he told me they had me down to disconnect on the 16th. I asked why and he told me anytime you are transferred to "VIP", it automatically puts you in disconnection unless you agree to the new terms.

The Irish came out in me and it got loud. Let's just say it did not go over well and when my contact is up this month..... All that equipment is being pulled out of my house!

I'm shocked at their attitude with so many other options out there. But...moving on and moving away from Directv! (And finally have my blood pressure back in check! LOL)

Comment

Exactly why we bought amazon firesticks and live streaming.

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  I was paying $50 month, and on auto pay...my bill this month was $98. When I saw it hit my bank account yesterday, I called (5 times....continually transferred and either disconnected or sent to recording). On the 5th call, they transferred me to "VIP" and told me I had one more month of an additional discount of $55. So my bill would go from $50 to now around $155 next month....and I have very few channels.

I asked if they could find anything better for me moving forward. He offered me a $5 discount. I told him that was not going to work and he told me they had me down to disconnect on the 16th. I asked why and he told me anytime you are transferred to "VIP", it automatically puts you in disconnection unless you agree to the new terms.

The Irish came out in me and it got loud. Let's just say it did not go over well and when my contact is up this month..... All that equipment is being pulled out of my house!

I'm shocked at their attitude with so many other options out there. But...moving on and moving away from Directv! (And finally have my blood pressure back in check! LOL)

Comment

I have their equipment sitting in my car to be returned. $40 a month to stream is my plan. Upped the Internet for an extra $10 a month and we are good to go now with no contract

Comment

I just called because my promotion ended too. Told them I need to see what we can do to get this bill back down to an agreeable amount. 2 minutes of hold time and I’m paying same thing I was ($76.85) for the middle of the road package and HBO). Said it will stay like that for 1 year.

Comment

Im about to get rid of directTV too. Bill keeps going up and up. I think I will go to a streaming service.

Comment

I am most likely going with a streaming service called Simply TV, for $25 a month.

Comment

I went on their chat online and got my bill cut by $60/month for a year. I followed up the next day and the person I got confirmed they saw the discount and said it will be reflected on my next bill, so we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              I am most likely going with a streaming service called Simply TV, for $25 a month.

Doesn’t look like they have ESPN, SEC or NFL, I’d guess a few other things I can’t think of?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                                Doesn’t look like they have ESPN, SEC or NFL, I’d guess a few other things I can’t think of?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the channels they offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X