ATV Cargo Carrier / Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV Cargo Carrier / Rack

I was able to get some nice scrap steel, angle and square tubing. I wanted to make a rear cargo carrier for my 250. I made one for the front last year. I have two on my 350 and it makes it nice hauling stuff around, especially deer and axis . I measured the one on my 350 and it was 17 x 40. So I made this one 15 x 40 x 6. Ended up going with the smaller expanded metal. Couldn't get the co to cut a 4x4 sheet, so I found some scrap 22 x 72. Almost had enough for it, but some how came out 4 inches short on one side. Decided I could alter the design and include a spot for putting a hitch for a road feeder. Almost finished with it, just need to cut the cup holder
    Attached Files

Looks great man.

Comment

Finally finished this weekend

Well, decided to change out and put in on my Rancher. This weekend I was able to finish welding, I treated the steel and primed/painted it. Bolted it down and decided to try a extension Hitch I had for my truck, so I could open my tailgate with the road feeder on. Added my road feeder to see how it would work. It's pretty tall, but I'll have to test it with some corn. Last pic with my trailer. She's ready to go

What do ya'll think ?

Attached Files

Comment

nice!!

Comment

Nice work Rob.

Comment

Nice! Pretty much exactly what I had in mind but you beat me to it! Lol

Comment

Working...
            X