Gruene Hall - The Sound of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.

I need to revisit (but you make me feel like I have been).

Comment

Thank you - what a wonderful place to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Excellent Rob, what was the glass of the day?

Bill...the glass of the day was my trusty old Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 Tele. I also pocketed my Kenco 1.4 Tele to reach out on shots where I needed to do so. No camera bag...light weight cruising with the camera on sling and tele in the pocket.

Comment

Seth James, Jack Ingram, and Slaid Cleaves back to back to back is some serious musical bang for your buck!

Comment

I built a exact replaca of Gruenes Hall for Charlie Thomas around 15 years ago
          Please dig them up if you can and share! My Dad went to Charlie's home a few weeks ago and mentioned that. Pops was checking out Charlie's classic car collection.

Comment

great pics

Comment

good stuff, I will be ready to get back down there in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                Please dig them up if you can and share! My Dad went to Charlie's home a few weeks ago and mentioned that. Pops was checking out Charlie's classic car collection.
                I also built the movie theater there and rebuilt the train car there. I will start lookinf for the pics

Comment

Great pics, I think that first shot has lots of "texture" to it.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Seth James, Jack Ingram, and Slaid Cleaves back to back to back is some serious musical bang for your buck!
                  Shoot, Radney Foster and Zack Walther & the Cronkites are great too, then Seth James, Jack Ingram, Slaid Cleaves, and WALT WILKINS! I wanted to go to that bad, we were in San Antonio eating with Erin's dad though.

Keep an ear out for Zack Walther, those dudes are great. They put on one hell of a good show too.

Comment

This was an awesome event. Nothing like Gruene Hall.

Comment

great shots

Comment

Dang it, we were there Saturday by the very nice pics

Comment

Working...
                        X