Never again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never again

My heart is broken. Ain't gonna listen to another Dolly Parton song ever again. The old dried up nympho has done gone and said she is voting for the Hildabeast. What the hell is wrong with people these days? She has now put herself in the same league with Jane Fonda and Dixie Chicks.
    It's over folks! World is coming to an end!

This is what did it for me. [emoji3][emoji869][emoji3]

------------------------------------
    I always thought you guys wanted more self determination in this world. -Me

Comment

Did she say she would support her if elected or that she was supporting her and will vote for her?

I'm really dissapointed if so. She has been making an effort to walk both sides till recently.

She actually put herself into the North Carolina bathroom issue with a tweet a while back voicing support for anyone using whatever bathroom.
      Being at Dollywood that week it made me frustrated she would think that.

Comment

Well, don't intend on listening to about half of the major country musicians then...

Comment

From the article....

During an interview with the New York Times, 70-year-old Dolly Parton declared that in the event Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee, she’ll “be behind her.”

“Well, I think that would be wonderful,” Parton said. “Hillary might make as good a president as anybody ever has.”

“I think no matter if it’s Hillary or Donald Trump, we’re gonna be plagued with PMS either way – presidential mood swings! But I personally think a woman would do a great job. I think Hillary is very qualified,” she added. “So if she gets it, I’ll certainly be behind her.

Doesn't seem to be a full blown endorsement if this is all she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
            From the article....

During an interview with the New York Times, 70-year-old Dolly Parton declared that in the event Hillary Clinton is the Democratic nominee, she’ll “be behind her.”

“Well, I think that would be wonderful,” Parton said. “Hillary might make as good a president as anybody ever has.”

“I think no matter if it’s Hillary or Donald Trump, we’re gonna be plagued with PMS either way – presidential mood swings! But I personally think a woman would do a great job. I think Hillary is very qualified,” she added. “So if she gets it, I’ll certainly be behind her.

Doesn't seem to be a full blown endorsement if this is all she said.
            She dang sure nailed it on that PMS statement!!!
            I agree...........not much of an endorsement.......lol! As if it really matters.

Comment

Never again

Me and my kids had a dance party tonight in the drive way. We were rocking the Beasty Boys and Dr. Dre. All the while fireworks were poppin off around the block. God bless America. Keep on rockin in the free world. We got bigger problems than Dolly Parton I love her music.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                This is what did it for me. [emoji3][emoji869][emoji3]

Ugh. That was ridiculous.

Comment

Dolly Parton is great! I love her music and don't really give a crap who she supports for president. I'll still listen to her music!

Comment

Wow amazing. Nobody is willing to stand up for anything anymore. Founding fathers sacrificed lives and fortunes and today we won't even inconvienece ourselfs at all to stand up for what's right. Keep supporting um with your money, because that's what gives them influence and a voice. I would hate for you to experience any discomfort or sacrifice. This is the thinking that has destroyed this nation. It's why the media and entertainment segment can do and say anything and get away with it. Let Dollywood and her albums quit getting income and see how important people think she is, but no that would mess with my comfort and that's just not ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Danblacksher View Post
                      Wow amazing. Nobody is willing to stand up for anything anymore. Founding fathers sacrificed lives and fortunes and today we won't even inconvienece ourselfs at all to stand up for what's right. Keep supporting um with your money, because that's what gives them influence and a voice. I would hate for you to experience any discomfort or sacrifice. This is the thinking that has destroyed this nation. It's why the media and entertainment segment can do and say anything and get away with it. Let Dollywood and her albums quit getting income and see how important people think she is, but no that would mess with my comfort and that's just not ok.
                      Your "Right" doesn't always equal others' "Right".

Comment

She's old enough to know better.. SMH..
                        What a shame..

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                          Dolly Parton is great! I love her music and don't really give a crap who she supports for president. I'll still listen to her music!
                          At least there's one intelligent response in this thread.

I love how these days, people think it's totally mature to see that someone thinks differently than you, and actually think it's a reasonable course of action to totally cut ties with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                            At least there's one intelligent response in this thread.

I love how these days, people think it's totally mature to see that someone thinks differently than you, and actually think it's a reasonable course of action to totally cut ties with them.
                            There is just a tiny bit of difference between "thinking differently" and supporting someone who has already done serious damage and still is looking to do, even more, serious damage to this great nation..
                            Why would anyone in the right mind not "cut ties" with someone like that?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              There is just a tiny bit of difference between "thinking differently" and supporting someone who has already done serious damage and still is looking to do, even more, serious damage to this great nation..
                              Why would anyone in the right mind not "cut ties" with someone like that?
                              Don't get me wrong, I hate Hillary also. But the notion that you have to cut ties with someone who supports a candidate you dislike is absurd.

Only the most unintelligent and intolerant people seek to surround themselves only with people who think like they do, and ostracize all others.

Comment

Working...
                              X