Any New Good Podcast Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to kill some time on long flights. Have y’all found any new podcast you are enjoying? Just discovered This Past Weekend with Theo Von. Rated R, but hilarious.

Anything Joe Rogan usually keeps me interested.

Also this is not happening is pretty good. Not sure if it’s a pod cast but listening to some of your favorite comics tell story’s is pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I generally listen to Joe Rogan, depending on the guest, and Meateater with Steve Rinella. Don’t sleep on Hardcore History by Dan Carlin - Extraordinarily fascinating if you’re in to that. I can’t recommend the WWI series enough.

Also, try listening at 1.5 or 2x speed. It’ll take some getting used to, but it was a real game changer, at least for me, to be able to consume an hr of info in 30 mins, etc.

Comment

My favorites are-

Meat Eater
        Jocko Podcast
        The Minimalists
        Last Podcast on the Left
        Hysteria 51
        Kifarucast
        Stickbow Chronicles

Comment

Ganster capitalism - 6 shows

It is the detailed report of the college cheating scandal. Very good

Man in the window - one of the best new ones out. Crime thriller

When searching for new ones on iphone click on the browse feature then search top rated shows.

Comment

Joe Rogan is good depending on the guest
            Jocko
            Meat Eater is probably my favorite
            There is a pretty cool Texas History one that I can’t remember the name of
            Theo Von is hilarious

Comment

In the Dark, Season 2. It's a podcast about a killing in Mississippi where the accused, Curtis Flowers, has been tried for the same crime 6 times! It's about 15 or so hours of listening, but it's dang good.

Comment

I like to listen / watch in the gym to the following.

Meateater
                Randy Newberg
                Cameron Haynes (youtube not really a podcast)
                Joe Rogan depending on the guest.

Comment

Is Joe rogan liberal? I’ve read we’re he's pro gay marriage and pro universal income? Maybe that’s just fake news, I’ve never listened so just asking.

Comment

It’s several years old but have you listened to “S-Town?” Don’t let the fact it’s produced by NPR put you off - very well done and a facinating story

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      Is Joe rogan liberal? I’ve read we’re he's pro gay marriage and pro universal income? Maybe that’s just fake news, I’ve never listened so just asking.

Rogan is kinda left, but has an open mind to it all. He is more in the middle slightly left IMO

Comment

Joe Rogan has some good stuff

Comment

22 Hours, an American Nightmare. It is about the murder of a wealthy Washington DC area family and subsequent Arson to cover up the murder

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                            Joe is pretty centrist, which of course to conservatives means hes super liberal and to liberals hes an alt right neonazi...

He has folks from all across the spectrum on his show, which I really respect

Sam Harris Making Sense is also a really good show too

Comment

Unashamed with Phil, jase, and al Robertson

Comment

Working...
                              X