Nissan Titan owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan Titan owners

Just bought a prox , without a lift, anyone running 305’s without rubbing? Has 18’s. Thinking of going with 295’s? Thanks

Ttt

Comment

I have a 2017 Titan crew cab and run both 275 and 285/70R18 on it. I do not have a problem with rubbing with those tires, even tho I do not have a leveling kit on it. For the 305/65R18 they are the same height as the factory tires, but they are 2.0" wider. I believe you would have a rubbing issue, especially if you were 4WD and hitting bumps while turning.

Comment

You will do much better getting on Titantalk. Just use the search function or heck, just google this question and hundreds of titantalk pages will come up with answers. So many possible combinations these days. Some guys claim a certain size rubs, others say the same tire doesn't. Some people are ok with cutting away their inner fender plastic

On my 3rd Titan btw. 2017 SL 4x4 with factory 20s. I'm not lifting this one. Been there, done that and think it's a waste.

Comment

Appreciate the answers fellas. Nice surf rig btw blank..Checked out Titiantalk Texarican and got some info. Nice to know you have had 3. Really enjoying mine. No plans to lift at all. I like the look. Might got up a size in tire when able. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X