Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    My phone only works on about 50% of the ranch, and weird thing is it’s not a set place. You can get service in one spot one day and not the next it’s like it floats around. We’re in a dang Bermuda Triangle [emoji849] need covert to get a Mexico plan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We switched to tmobile from at&t.

Comment

Mexico Hunting Lease
      15000 ac low fence
      Looking for 2 management minded hunters
      1 trophy
      1 Management buck
      Coahuila/ East of Villa Union
      Camp house with water/ electricity
      $4000 per gun plus corn & permits
      Posting for Ken please contact him at 12103677663

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        I'm just curious. How difficult would it be to get an air conditioning unit and generator across? What can I expect for taxes?
        We brought in a window unit last trip out of the box no issues. but unfortunately it depends on who you get at the border. One might not even pay attention while someone else will give you an hour of hell...

Comment

Saw one of the craziest accidents on the way out.. the amount of force to completely knock the rear end out of an 18 wheeler is insane, but the fact they all got out of the car with just minor injuries is insane! Also a good reminder to take extra precautions out there it took 25 mins for any sort of emergency responder to show up and we were about 2 miles from town. You get in a bind you may not make it out in time so becareful, take your time, and have a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
            Mexico Hunting Lease
            15000 ac low fence
            Looking for 2 management minded hunters
            1 trophy
            1 Management buck
            Coahuila/ East of Villa Union
            Camp house with water/ electricity
            $4000 per gun plus corn & permits
            Posting for Ken please contact him at 12103677663

A few more pics.

Comment

7/10 earlier today and it looks like it may have rained more this afternoon. The frequency of rain this year has been fantastic!
              Attached Files

Comment

We got 1”

Comment

Raining on pipeline!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    7/10 earlier today and it looks like it may have rained more this afternoon. The frequency of rain this year has been fantastic!
                    It's y'alls year! I know of several ranches in Tamulipas down 2 that haven't had measurable rain since March. They are in a bind!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      It's y'alls year! I know of several ranches in Tamulipas down 2 that haven't had measurable rain since March. They are in a bind!

Funny how it works. We have been getting solid rains every week or two since the beginning of April. Overall inches aren't necessarily greater than some of our better past years but the frequency has been beautifully consistent. Ended up with 1" today.

Country looks great. While grass is starting to brown brush is vibrant. Saw a fawn that couldnt have been more that a week or so old.Quail are bountiful as well as doves.

Also took out hogzilla.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

That’s a hell of a dry spell hoping y’all get a break in that area soon!

Comment

Looks like we got 1.25” at our place. Was much needed.

Comment

Comment

Next 15+ days gonna be dust soon... knew the party was gonna come to an end sooner or later.

Comment

When is everyone submitting their gun paperwork to Angadi? I want to turn mine in as early as possible this year - last year we didn't get our permits until the day before the season opened, and didn't have tags for bow season... (We are in Tamps)

Comment

Working...
                                X