Academy – College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy – College Station

They have a few of the 325# Game Winnder stand and fill feeders in College Station. I went and picked one up Friday and they had 5 more that were still in the back. I case anyone is looking for one.

Have you put it together? Is it solid? I am in the market.

Comment

Link has already been disabled. Must have been a pretty decent discount if they disappeared already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Link worked for me!

Comment

I got a email this morning that they should be in stock in most Academys. I checked the website and it says in stock in most of the locations near me. They even have the 600lb ones for $299.

Comment

I have that 300 pounder set up at the lease. It's done very well so far.

Comment

I have and it's been doing great. Use silicone to seal it. Adjust the spinner before putting the varmit cage on

Comment

I haven't put it together yet but in the box that sucker is heavy. I'm unpacked it and look at parts of it and there will be no getting through the varmint guard. That sucker is heavy duty.

Comment

My dad has one at his house that's been feeding twice a day for about a year now and it works great.

Comment

I need to see if I can grab a 600 lb. feeder. I like the looks of that cat.

Comment

Working...
                    X