No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a long way to go! The Churchill on the right is beeing sent out to you tomorrow...
    Attached Files

Comment

I just found and ordered a San Cristobal Elegancia Churchill 5-PACK...

Baby steps to fill her up!

Comment

Ok, my Lady said I have too many humidors sitting on the shelf not beeing used. I've given two away and still have this one that will not be used. I think it will hold 20. If you don't have a humidor, let me know and you can have this one free. I can get it shipped out to you tomorrow.

~Michael
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Ok, my Lady said I have too many humidors sitting on the shelf not beeing used. I've given two away and still have this one that will not be used. I think it will hold 20. If you don't have a humidor, let me know and you can have this one free. I can get it shipped out to you tomorrow.

~Michael
          I am looking for 1 for my neighbor. If its still available I want it for him.

Comment

Brazos PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
              I am looking for 1 for my neighbor. If its still available I want it for him.
              I'll send it your way in the morning along with the Churchill in the top right of my humidor now.

Comment

Sweet thanks. He will be so happy.

Comment

Any time! It will hold more. I think it was a 40 if you double stacked but I popped in a hydrometer and all so it cut it back a bit.

Comment

Time to get a few more...

They don't open for 30 min. Guess I'll have to pop next door for a few
                    Attached Files

Comment

My favorite are monte cristo dark night and it really dark. So go w a dark one

Comment

Picked up a couple. Now it's lunch time...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phoneman View Post
                          My favorite are monte cristo dark night and it really dark. So go w a dark one
                          I do like a good Monte Cristo!

Comment

Humidor and cigar are on their way to Rockwall...

Comment

A little after lunch treat...
                              Attached Files

Comment

LUNCH??? Man, I'm jealous. Looks like you've had a busy day so far. Nice scores.

Anyone have any experience with the Gurkha Valkyrie and/or Valhalla Perfectos? Really thinking of trying some, but they're a bit pricey.

Comment

Working...
                                X