No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have FB y’all should follow this page. Good community of Sutton County fellas

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

My brother shot his personal best Saturday evening he came in hot and heavy on a doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aggieland View Post

My brother shot his personal best Saturday evening he came in hot and heavy on a doe.

Beautiful buck! What part of Sonora are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
            Beautiful buck! What part of Sonora are you located?

Thanks yeah he has a lot of character. We’re just south of town off County Road 403.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieland View Post

Very nice buck. We saw a lot of young bucks nosing does but the mature ones aren’t even interested. Oldest to show some interest was a 3.5yo 8 go check out where a doe had just pee’d but walked right back to the corn. We’re 8.5 miles south of town.

Comment

This weekend

My youngest son shot this buck on our lease 25 miles from Sonora.
                Attached Files

Comment

Congrats to him !

Comment

Anyone going out this weekend ? We're heading out Friday morning . Taking my 11 yr old daughter out to try and get her first deer.

Comment

Buddy's just got back, said they were chasing hard. I'm headed west the 14th for 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                        Buddy's just got back, said they were chasing hard. I'm headed west the 14th for 10 days

We just got back also, and saw the same thing. Bucks chasing like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heading out Thursday morning, this weekend is usually the best in Sonora area

Comment

We just got home and my daughter has officially become and deer huntress. I couldn't be more proud of her she did great !Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3881.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	24563449

Comment

Heck yeah! Good job!!

Comment

The hunting is finally getting good. I saw 2 of my target bucks but didn’t get a shot. I could have killed my target cull from the rifle blind but decided if I can’t bow kill him he will live on. I did take his picture through the binos.

Comment

Working...
                                X