Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Wildebeest Sarafis - My African Safari Recap (Long Read/Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the Hoyt Spyder got her done! That's what I shoot. Man I love that thing.

Comment

One awesome trip!!

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
        Looks like the Hoyt Spyder got her done! That's what I shoot. Man I love that thing.
        Did the trick every time! When I had to back up with the rifle it was purely shot placement and kind of a crutch to make sure we recovered the animal.

We were the only clients in camp during the month of August and September that DID NOT wound or lose an animal I couldn't believe that!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
          Did the trick every time! When I had to back up with the rifle it was purely shot placement and kind of a crutch to make sure we recovered the animal.

We were the only clients in camp during the month of August and September that DID NOT wound or lose an animal I couldn't believe that!
          That's great. Looks like both of you created a lifetime of good memories over there.

Comment

Awesome write up... Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Going in July. I can't wait.

Comment

Congrats to you both on a successfull Safari.

Comment

Great write-up. Make no mistake about it, a gemsbok (sable, kudu etc.) will cut you if given the chance. I'm sure you read and heard tales about the diminutive bushbuck--heck on hooves for only 85 pounds or so. You really should keep the date and go again this year. :-)

Comment

Really enjoyed reading about your trip. Got me fired up . We leave July 9 for 12 day trip to Limpopo with Lenyati Safaris, Danie Massyn.

Comment

Great photography.

Well done!

Comment

That first statement brings back memories. We too had a new PH pick us up at the air port and get semi lost trying to find the gate (We only lost 1 hour). Congrats on the trip and the fine animals

Comment

Thanks everyone! Had the opportunity to go again next year but gonna hold off until job market/oil field stabilizes a little bit.

Comment

Great write up!! I think about my trip everyday and can't wait till next year. Going back for round two.

Comment

Awesome trip, nice write up. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Great write up and awesome pictures. Thanks for the opportunity that you have given us to share your adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X