No announcement yet.

*****T.H.E. Texas State Championship******Hosted by East Texas Stick Slingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****T.H.E. Texas State Championship******Hosted by East Texas Stick Slingers

Its time again! We are proud and to be able to host the T.H.E. Deermans 4th leg State Championship this year. Shoot will start at 10am on May 2-3 both days (shoot either day) 2 rounds of 15 targets.

If you are new to T.H.E. or have never shot one...and you hunt, you owe it to yourself and the animals to check this out. They are an absolute blast.

Our range is located about 3/4 mile east of Quitman, Tx on Hwy 154 (towards gilmer) take CR3220 about 1/2 mile to range (signs will be out)

Any Questions, feel free to post, PM or call me any time
    Thanks,
    Kyle Hayes
    903-569-7155

Ttt

Comment

Got the course layed out yesterday. Going to be one you don't want to miss. Don't worry about mud we are bottomless sand. It's never muddy

Comment

Good luck with this shoot! I miss coming up there to shoot, you have such a great course. I won't make it this weekend because of other reasons.

Comment

Heard about this at on target in canton today. Plan on trying it out tried to call earlier I'll try again tomorrow sounds like fun

Comment

Have not shot a single tournament this year due to other obligations and such.

Wind blew a pine tree on my barn last Fri night and I need to fix it this weekend.

If I can get it knocked out Sat I will try and make it up Sunday.

First year in many that I have missed 1, let alone all of the Deerman shoots

Comment

Sorry I missed your call. I had my phone switched over yesterday and just got a notice of missed call about 6am. I'll call around lunch, or call me back at any time and I'll answer any questions you have

Thanks
              Kyle

Comment

Back to the top

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Looking forward to trying this out Sunday morn. Will be my first 3-d tourney

Comment

Its a great set up! Very challenging with lots of new factors, lol. Hope to see y'all tomorrow

To those that shot today, thanks for y'all's support and all the kind words. Thanks

Comment

Kyle, we had a great time yesterday. The course is fun and challenging. Good luck today!

Wayne

Comment

Had a blast! Just under 60 shooters, good weekend

Ended up 3rd with a 408, no -5's I was happy with that

Comment

Had a great time met some new friends felt very welcome. Challenging course really liked the set up. Shot 375 1st place avg joe. Not a bad day for my first ever tourney. Thanks to all the deerman guys for a first class experience I will definitely be back!!

Comment

Hate I missed it, worked on barn all weekend

Glad you had a good turnout Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X